Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Positive Result

Good fresult today seems since we saw the fixture list most said would lose this fixture any point away from home can only be good and even better at a ground liek the city ground and a team like notts forest, another positive we scored away from home again.

I think a point away at Notts Forest is a great result, and what''s more pleasing is the reports of the second half where by all accounts we were on the front foot throughout.  So far this season has exceeded my expectations and I''m very pleased by Lambert, Culverhouse and the team. [:)]

Id quite happily had been very happy with a point before the game.

But after dominating the game like we did, and having control for much of the game it feels like 2 points dropped.

There first penalty shout was a stone wall penalty, second.......never! Anderson went down far too easy, think he only game it beacuse he realised he made a real mistake on the first.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Id quite happily had been very happy with a point before the game.

But after dominating the game like we did, and having control for much of the game it feels like 2 points dropped.

There first penalty shout was a stone wall penalty, second.......never! Anderson went down far too easy, think he only game it beacuse he realised he made a real mistake on the first.

[/quote]I''d agree with this! I think we were unlucky not to be at least 1 up after hitting the woodwork twice! Overall, would have been happy with a point before the game, so although I fell we could have won, a point was ok for me!

I was hopeful for a point too, but having read some of the reports, we were unlucky. But going away to one of the pre season favorites is not to be sniffed at.