Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

Best of luck Cody

Looks as though Cody will make his Gills debut tomorrow http://www.kentnews.co.uk/kent-news/McDonald-poised-for-Gills-debut-newsinkent39263.aspx?news=sport

Certainly a little and large partnership; Cody and Akinfenwa

[quote user="shortfatb"]Me too, I had a tenner on him being top scorer in Div 2.[/quote]

You can wave that fecker goodbye.

Personally I think if he strings regular games together he can get goals for Gillingham. He is quick and he is a good finisher. However unless one of Martin or Jackson perform very well this season and were to be sold I just cant see how Cody will get regular football for Norwich in the long term. So ulimately I think a good season will simply mean that his transfer value increases in the summer.

[quote user="Jacko"]

Personally I think if he strings regular games together he can get goals for Gillingham. He is quick and he is a good finisher. However unless one of Martin or Jackson perform very well this season and were to be sold I just cant see how Cody will get regular football for Norwich in the long term. So ulimately I think a good season will simply mean that his transfer value increases in the summer.

[/quote]

I really hope he does come back to norwich, i really liek him and wish he was given a run of games last seaosn.

He played 74 minutes, don''t think he''s in the best side in all honesty, from what I''ve heard he didn''t do too badly, nothing spectacular. Though, good he''s got some game time under his belt.

SP

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

I really hope he does come back to norwich, i really liek him and wish he was given a run of games last seaosn.

[/quote]Instead of who?