Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Just got back from the game

Just got back from the game today and it was a really strong and solid performance from us today. Holt had Martin both had goalden chances to win the game. Forest looked very average and ci think they could be a team who would finish in the bottom half of the table.

Barnett (who i was worried about when we signed) looked a decent player nothing special put will do a job however he does like a good hoof forward a lot. Overall i was very pleased with what we done today and thought crofts or drury was prooberly man of the match. I think that we are on for a solid mid to top half of the table finish this season.

Just back a great performance we having nothing to fear from this league its going to be a good season Forest made the play offs last year and on todays evidence we will make it this year as well. OTBC

Amazingly generous report from a Forest fan:http://nffcblog.com/2010/08/28/reds-lucky-to-earn-a-point-against-impressive-norwich

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Amazingly generous report from a Forest fan:

http://nffcblog.com/2010/08/28/reds-lucky-to-earn-a-point-against-impressive-norwich

[/quote]

Bang on imo. We should be in a playoff spot today.

We played very well, definitely the best this season. I think if we are going to play the diamond as well, you could see yesterday, Crofts works some much better at the bottom of it, as you need someone with a bit of bit, and thats what he provided.

Just a shame it took nearly 4 hours to get there because of the traffic