Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

Lets invire Delia to join our Board

I know that Delia does not use an computer and that she writes all her cook books in long hand but she does have a Secretary.

Lets invite Delia and her husband to join our Board and put her views to the fans. If she was a political person and had to stand for re-election every year she would have to do that instaed of relying on the majority of shares ( which she and her husband hold) so lets be having her on our Board.

What do the rest of you think?

I think that she''s not a political person and doesn''t have to stand for re-election every year, and I want her to carry on working to raise money to bring income into the club.We know her views anyway: football''s a crazy business where money has got out of hand and very soon there''s going to be big trouble.  That''s something she and we all agree on.If you want anyone on this board, you want McNasty or Bowkett, but I''d rather they got on with the business of running the club instead of farting around on here, replying to fans'' emails (as Doncaster used to do, as if he had nothing better to do).So no thanks.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think that she''s not a political person and doesn''t have to stand for re-election every year, and I want her to carry on working to raise money to bring income into the club.We know her views anyway: football''s a crazy business where money has got out of hand and very soon there''s going to be big trouble.  That''s something she and we all agree on.If you want anyone on this board, you want McNasty or Bowkett, but I''d rather they got on with the business of running the club instead of farting around on here, replying to fans'' emails (as Doncaster used to do, as if he had nothing better to do).So no thanks.[/quote]So THAT''S all you think of all our efforts!! I''m offended now ...

Why not the more the merrier..[D][D][D][D]

And for balance we could invite Big Bad Bobert Chase. And what about Paul Lambert? Neil Adams could be Pete''s assistant dealing with all the moaning old farts who complain about everything. And then we could invite a couple of random numpties from miles away who know jack all about Norwich (to assist Nora and Babes so they don''t feel left out). Oh, and that steward from the Barclay who looks like Jerry Springer wouldn''t be out of place. And maybe a real wizard[:O]

[quote user="Bobert"]I know that Delia does not use an computer and that she writes all her cook books in long hand but she does have a Secretary. Lets invite Delia and her husband to join our Board and put her views to the fans. If she was a political person and had to stand for re-election every year she would have to do that instaed of relying on the majority of shares ( which she and her husband hold) so lets be having her on our Board. What do the rest of you think?[/quote]8**@ **" s*u@** ****h! [:@]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bobert"]I know that Delia does not use an computer and that she writes all her cook books in long hand but she does have a Secretary. Lets invite Delia and her husband to join our Board and put her views to the fans. If she was a political person and had to stand for re-election every year she would have to do that instaed of relying on the majority of shares ( which she and her husband hold) so lets be having her on our Board. What do the rest of you think?[/quote]8**@ **" s*u@** ****h! [:@][/quote]Oh goodie, a game of Hangman!

Please NO!

It was great last season. We heard very little from Delia and what a blessing that was.

In any organisation, the skill is to get people to use their own particular skills to the benefit of the whole.

Last year she played it right, the club played it right off field thanks to McNally and Bowkett.

The result was an improved professional image and what a comfort that was.

With the success achieved on the field I feared that she would come to the fore again. I sincerely hope the little burst in the last month or two is just a blip.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Please NO!

It was great last season. We heard very little from Delia and what a blessing that was.

In any organisation, the skill is to get people to use their own particular skills to the benefit of the whole.

Last year she played it right, the club played it right off field thanks to McNally and Bowkett.

The result was an improved professional image and what a comfort that was.

With the success achieved on the field I feared that she would come to the fore again. I sincerely hope the little burst in the last month or two is just a blip.[/quote]This is interesting.  So at what point do you feel our joint majority shareholder will earn the right to "come to the fore" again?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Please NO! It was great last season. We heard very little from Delia and what a blessing that was. In any organisation, the skill is to get people to use their own particular skills to the benefit of the whole. Last year she played it right, the club played it right off field thanks to McNally and Bowkett. The result was an improved professional image and what a comfort that was. With the success achieved on the field I feared that she would come to the fore again. I sincerely hope the little burst in the last month or two is just a blip.[/quote]

This is interesting.  So at what point do you feel our joint majority shareholder will earn the right to "come to the fore" again?
[/quote]I could say but the mods would only remove it............it involves black horses.[:|]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bobert"]I know that Delia does not use an computer and that she writes all her cook books in long hand but she does have a Secretary. Lets invite Delia and her husband to join our Board and put her views to the fans. If she was a political person and had to stand for re-election every year she would have to do that instaed of relying on the majority of shares ( which she and her husband hold) so lets be having her on our Board. What do the rest of you think?[/quote]8**@ **" s*u@** ****h! [:@][/quote]Oh goodie, a game of Hangman!

[/quote]Hahaha nice one Chops !Thats honestly the funniest thing ive read on here since Morty revealed Robbie Cowling''s birthmark.

never mind Delia! lets get Stephen Fry to post on here! his insight would be brilliant! and im sure he would have a witty put down when needed too.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]never mind Delia! lets get Stephen Fry to post on here! his insight would be brilliant! and im sure he would have a witty put down when needed too.[/quote]Thumbs up to that

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]never mind Delia! lets get Stephen Fry to post on here! his insight would be brilliant! and im sure he would have a witty put down when needed too.
[/quote]What like he did on T*atter?

Threw his dummy out and threatened to quit after someone had a pop at him on there.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bobert"]I know that Delia does not use an computer and that she writes all her cook books in long hand but she does have a Secretary. Lets invite Delia and her husband to join our Board and put her views to the fans. If she was a political person and had to stand for re-election every year she would have to do that instaed of relying on the majority of shares ( which she and her husband hold) so lets be having her on our Board. What do the rest of you think?[/quote]8**@ **" s*u@** ****h! [:@][/quote]

Oh goodie, a game of Hangman!

[/quote]

Chopsy I have had a crap week but that has had tears running down my and my good ladies face!

At times you are priceless[:D]

Chops. It''s not a matter if or when she has ''earned the right''.

Any MD or Majority Shareholder can, within reason, do what they like. That doesn''t mean that they do. Most use their intelligence and acumen to decide what is in the best interest of their organisation.

It happens to be my view and from what I can gather others on this board that, sometimes (?) she is ....... wrong!

She doesn''t need an invitation.

Anyway she might be here under an alias already............

What do you reckon she''d use?

''nutty nigel''?

[:D]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''nutty nigel''?

OTBC

[/quote]Glad you''re here Babes - can you spare 3 quid for Norwich City youth ? Can you pick a top 6 and a bottom 3 for this seasons Championship ?Good man - see the Canary Challenge thread for more details...

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''nutty nigel''?

OTBC

[/quote]

Much more likely to be someone who remains anonymous don''t you think?

How about yellow mello?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''nutty nigel''?

OTBC

[/quote]

How about yellow mello?

[/quote]

Well, if she chose ''nigel nutty'' she could run a great deal of disruptive interference on this forum given the quantity of posts you generate.

And if she roped in Neil from Scotland as ''Wizards First'' and Whatsizname from Canary Call as ''Marty'' amongst a few more judicious recruits this Board would rock, I reckon. Not to forget ''Lappinitsucks'', ''Big Slop'',  and ''I''m the Banana''.......

Hey, this could be fun.............

Nah, I think I''ll keep the strategy quiet and offer it to her if things get tough later this season.

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''nutty nigel''?

OTBC

[/quote]

How about yellow mello?

[/quote]

Well, if she chose ''nigel nutty'' she could run a great deal of disruptive interference on this forum given the quantity of posts you generate.

And if she roped in Neil from Scotland as ''Wizards First'' and Whatsizname from Canary Call as ''Marty'' amongst a few more judicious recruits this Board would rock, I reckon. Not to forget ''Lappinitsucks'', ''Big Slop'',  and ''I''m the Banana''.......

Nah, I think I''ll keep the strategy quiet and offer it to her if things get tough later this season.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

If you sell the idea could you then afford the £3 entry fee for Canary challenge Bly or is it you don''t know who the teams are?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''nutty nigel''?

OTBC

[/quote]

How about yellow mello?

[/quote]

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

If you sell the idea could you then afford the £3 entry fee for Canary challenge Bly or is it you don''t know who the teams are?

[/quote]

Sorry, haven''t sold it yet.

I''m having it packaged to attract other investors as well. And that takes time these days; can''t just say ''watch this space'' and whoopsadaisy. Professionals take their time; ask Keith Harris and Deloittes.

You''ll just have to be patient I''m afraid.

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''nutty nigel''?

OTBC

[/quote]

How about yellow mello?

[/quote]If it''s Wiz I''ll jump in the river[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m right behind Delia.............especially if she''s standing on top of Beachy Head![;)][/quote]

And rest assured Wiz that there would be a good couple of hundred behind you.[;)]