Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Canary Call Comedy

The Russell Martin bandwagon is rolling on again...are people expecting hat tricks from this guy before they are satisfied by him. Even someone said Drury has had his day! Give over!

I don''t even bother listening.It makes me want to hunt the callers down and disembowel them.

Listened to the first two calls then smashed the radio against the wall (well, nearly...).  F*cking embarrassing.

Wiz already been on saying we''ll go up automatically.  I was thinking, whos gonna get the stick tonight, sounded like Hoolahan done alright today, Chrissy worked hard, of course Russell Martin, hes gonna be the guy to pick on this weekend, then some kid starting on Drury.  I''m waiting for Nelson to get slagged off even though he didn''t play...

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Matter of time until we get endless joke texts from Banana and the fake Wizard impersonator![/quote]We had it. Automatic promotion said first Wiz.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Somebody will come on soon and slate Lambert for playing Barnett [/quote]Bloody Lambo, it Askou had played we would have won.LOL

That kid was like a lot of kids on this message board who think that because their name is heard on the radio, or pseudonym is seen on here, they are "celebrities"

They ain''t, they''re just silly little attention seekers.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Wiz already been on saying we''ll go up automatically.  I was thinking, whos gonna get the stick tonight, sounded like Hoolahan done alright today, Chrissy worked hard, of course Russell Martin, hes gonna be the guy to pick on this weekend, then some kid starting on Drury.  I''m waiting for Nelson to get slagged off even though he didn''t play...[/quote]

Some one has just slated Chris Martin, but is now making Holt sound like a premiership forward

I thinki shall have to ring and readdress the balance.  Excuse the ''posh'' accent, it''t just my voice. 

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Think I''ve got a question for my next column."Just why do people listen to Canary Call?"[/quote]I think, for me, its only really for the interviews with Lambert and the players, about 95% of the callers belong on the special bus.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Think I''ve got a question for my next column.

"Just why do people listen to Canary Call?"
[/quote]

I think, for me, its only really for the interviews with Lambert and the players, about 95% of the callers belong on the special bus.
[/quote]

Hahaha agreed there

I can''t stand the show. It should be replaced with some people like Flemming, etc etc talking about it.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]No real difference though, hidden names and locations.[/quote]

its much easier to type than talk though [:D]

[quote user="Largey"]First Wizard has already sent one in claiming we will win the league![/quote]And we will, or  automatic promotion.

Its foretold in the bones.