Sign in to follow this  
staffs canary

forest game

great team performance great away following NO penalty would have setteled for a point before game slightly dissapointed with a point after hopefully things looking good for the rest of the season

[quote user="staffs canary"]great team performance great away following NO penalty would have setteled for a point before game slightly dissapointed with a point after hopefully things looking good for the rest of the season[/quote]

Welcome to the messageboard staffs canary but sorry because for your first effort i must award you a dismal 1 out of 10.You have started yet another Forest thread which has not told us anything that numerous other posters have already printed and as for the grammar and punctuation.....well, oh dear me.

Now sit back and watch what happens Staffs because i will now be ripped apart by the usual suspects.[;)]

Cor blimey guv''nor, the Swansea game was great wasn''t it??! Didn''t really look in the game after an impressive opening 20 minutes, then John Ruddy made that fabulous penalty save and the tide turned! Great finish by Jackson, that''ll get his confidence up....etc. etc. Oh hang on. That was last week [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="staffs canary"]great team performance great away following NO penalty would have setteled for a point before game slightly dissapointed with a point after hopefully things looking good for the rest of the season[/quote]

Welcome to the messageboard staffs canary but sorry because for your first effort i must award you a dismal 1 out of 10.You have started yet another Forest thread which has not told us anything that numerous other posters have already printed and as for the grammar and punctuation.....well, oh dear me.

Now sit back and watch what happens Staffs because i will now be ripped apart by the usual suspects.[;)]

[/quote]

That should be a capital I shouldn''t it, Tilly?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

start as many threads as you like staffs.. people died in wars to protect freedom of speech.. don''t let the  message board nazis grind you down mate [:D]

thanks all for the welcome but ive been on this site before but coudnt remember old pass word put it down to the age again any way great team performance NO penalty great away following hopefully looking good for the rest of the season before anyone else says anything........

[quote user="staffs canary"]thanks all for the welcome but ive been on this site before but coudnt remember old pass word put it down to the age again any way great team performance NO penalty great away following hopefully looking good for the rest of the season before anyone else says anything........[/quote]

I think i have read this literary masterpiece somewhere before on this same thread.[:@]