Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

forest game ratings

wasn''t at the game but here are my ratings from listening to radio norfolk commentary  and canary call

ruddy 7 looking more assured with every game

martin 7 never a penalty had every right to be angry got forward well

ward 8 a rock at the back

barnett7 steady debut lucky not to give away a pen

drury  8 mr reliable

smith 7 works well with martin

crofts 8 top performance

wes 7 always a thorn in forests side

surman 7 quality shone through

holty 6 good battle with wes morgan but still not quite fully fit

martin 9 excellent all afternoon  forest are are raving about him..  [:D]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]When you say lucky to not give away a penalty,  as said on radio norfolk it would of been harshed against the lad he had no idea the player was coming and was just trying to clear the battle. No intention in it at all.[/quote]You''re right Lewie, there wasn''t any intent, but it still could of been given if you know what i mean [:)]

I was at the game but you''re not far out with those. Personally I would swap the marks for Drury and Russell Martin. The latter did nothing wrong and the penalty was a classic "I got the last one wrong so I''d better make amends " decision by a very weak referee. Drury was not at his best and twice got caught out of position. I would also give Crofts 9, because the lad is awesome in terms of the work he gets through and the ground he covers.I agree on Chrissie, though.I just wish some of his critics could have been there!

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Just got home from the game... was very good i thought shame we didn''t get 3 points we deserved it![/quote]

Enjoy the walk?[:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Can i make ratings from what people have been saying on here?[/quote]

of course you can..you could also do ratings from watching soccer saturday [:D]

Ahh i don''t watch Soccer Saturday, i just have the BBC score thing up on the Internet :P

I could do ratings on previous views of the players:

Ruddy- 3- Crap, never going to be as good as FF

R. MArtin-1- Rubbish, needs replacing, can''t attack or defend.

Ward- 4- Looks dodgy, might get better...

Barnett-10- Premireship defender, he was quality

Adam ''Mr 6'' Drury-6- Solid as ever, reliable :P

Crofts-8- Looks really good, better than Rusty

Surman-5- Not in the game yet

Smith- 8- Basically runs the midfield (not sure what people say about Smith actually....)

Hoolahan-1- Not good enough, too small, luxury player is no good at this level, the diamond doesn''t work...

Holt-10- God

Martin-3- Lazy, arrogant, know where near as good as Holt, not good enough :P

Is that accurate? :P

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ahh i don''t watch Soccer Saturday, i just have the BBC score thing up on the Internet :P I could do ratings on previous views of the players: Ruddy- 3- Crap, never going to be as good as FF R. MArtin-1- Rubbish, needs replacing, can''t attack or defend. Ward- 4- Looks dodgy, might get better... Barnett-10- Premireship defender, he was quality Adam ''Mr 6'' Drury-6- Solid as ever, reliable :P Crofts-8- Looks really good, better than Rusty Surman-5- Not in the game yet Smith- 8- Basically runs the midfield (not sure what people say about Smith actually....) Hoolahan-1- Not good enough, too small, luxury player is no good at this level, the diamond doesn''t work... Holt-10- God Martin-3- Lazy, arrogant, know where near as good as Holt, not good enough :P Is that accurate? :P[/quote]

spot on.. your getting the hang of this ratings lark [:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ahh i don''t watch Soccer Saturday, i just have the BBC score thing up on the Internet :P

I could do ratings on previous views of the players:

Ruddy- 3- Crap, never going to be as good as FF

R. MArtin-1- Rubbish, needs replacing, can''t attack or defend.

Ward- 4- Looks dodgy, might get better...

Barnett-10- Premireship defender, he was quality

Adam ''Mr 6'' Drury-6- Solid as ever, reliable :P

Crofts-8- Looks really good, better than Rusty

Surman-5- Not in the game yet

Smith- 8- Basically runs the midfield (not sure what people say about Smith actually....)

Hoolahan-1- Not good enough, too small, luxury player is no good at this level, the diamond doesn''t work...

Holt-10- God

Martin-3- Lazy, arrogant, know where near as good as Holt, not good enough :P

Is that accurate? :P[/quote]Think you might be lost here lad, I believe the NOTW are short a man or two.

I did have some match ratings from team fanny magnet ( Tilly ) and the other 3 of us in the car but it was on a tiny scrap of paper and I''ve lost it.

Think it was mainly 7''s all round from most people with the exception of Surman and Wes who got 6.

when camp kicked the ball out for a throw in so ando could get treatment, holt came over to grab the ball ready to throw it back when game restarted, he was met with a chorus of (you fat bastard) to which he took the ball shoved it up his top puffed out his cheeks and struted down the touchline a bit with a fat bloke walk which had everyone luaghing, he then responded to the give us a wave chant and the "holt is a forest fan" and was also larking about while waiting for refs whistle when he finnaly got round to taking throw in.

proper good sport

Just read this on a Forest forum. Holt, what a pro!

Ruddy - 7

Drury - 7

Ward - 8

Barnett - 7

R.Martin - 8

Smith - 7

Crofts - 8

Hoolahan - 9 (brilliant defensively)

Surman - 8

Holt - 7

Martin - 9 (MOTM)

The first one of Barnetts was a nailed on penalty! He took an age to clear the ball and then cleared the Forest player.