Sign in to follow this  
AzTattooedsean

Hello from a newbie from Arizona

[quote user="Nolly"]

Just another thought for you to keep up to date on the latest news.  On the clubs website www.canaries.co.uk they have a thing called canary player.  Its a subscription thing but has news, highlights, commentary from games on it.

I can''t say i know what its like as i''ve never tried it (maybe someone else can advise?) but may be worth a look for you.

I''m sure others have mentioned as well, when you do decide a date for coming over, might be worth contacting the club beforehand.  I''m sure they would help with any details you need.

As for the Lions and Browns, well certainly the Lions cant see them getting to the superbowl for some time (more chance of us winning the premier league!! lol)  Still wont be long and well find out, hate the  fact that Favre is still with the Vikings!

[/quote]Hey, the Lions have made it to the game before the Super Bowl once in my life time and the Browns 3 times. I hope it happens before I move on. ha ha.I will check out the canary player. :)

[quote user="the king"]Howdy there Sean!

Welcome to the world of jolly old English soooooccerball! Word of advice - when attending your first game down at the carrow road arena, note it is customary for a first time matchgoer to start off the "Muscat is King" sing a long! Daunting maybe, but great fun too!

Hope you get to nor fork soon and goooooo team!

[/quote]

Just to confuse you and prove that soccer is a "world game" Kevin Muscat is Australian and plays soccer in Melborne, Australia and plays in the national side. He has been described thus:

"Muscat is an absolute disgrace as a human being, let alone as a professional footballer".

It is also said that he is "King in the Land of c**ts".

I would not be surprised to find his name in the OED one day!

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="the king"]Howdy there Sean!Welcome to the world of jolly old English soooooccerball! Word of advice - when attending your first game down at the carrow road arena, note it is customary for a first time matchgoer to start off the "Muscat is King" sing a long! Daunting maybe, but great fun too!Hope you get to nor fork soon and goooooo team![/quote]

Just to confuse you and prove that soccer is a "world game" Kevin Muscat is Australian and plays soccer in Melborne, Australia and plays in the national side. He has been described thus:

"Muscat is an absolute disgrace as a human being, let alone as a professional footballer".

It is also said that he is "King in the Land of c**ts".

I would not be surprised to find his name in the OED one day!

[/quote]

I know I am confused.  I still have to learn some of the Norwich songs before my first visit. :)