Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Canary Challenge

For ALL you who have not taken part yet INCLUDING all the overseas fans.

The Canary Challenge form for downloading and e-mailing is on the NCISA website AND you can pay by PAYPAL via credit card etc.

Go on have a go and help support the youngsters!

You will make Kathy a very happy girl[:D][;)]

I have it on good authority that the NCISA/dollar exchange rate is very favourable at the moment :)

I''ve done mine so cmon the rest of you, make Kathy happy not grumpy [:)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Still NOTHING from our American cousins or BBB

Speaks volumes !

[/quote]They talk a good game.....

I assume you mean the other BBB ? [;)][quote user="The Butler"]

Still NOTHING from our American cousins or BBB

Speaks volumes !

[/quote]What''s the link ?

In an attempt to make it easier for simple minded folk such as myself, I hope you don''t mind if I put everything in one place here...Canary Challenge - TEST YOUR FOOTBALLING SKILLS AND WIN A FIRST PRIZE OF £250The Challenge is for you to predict the top six and the bottom three clubs in the npower Championship for the 2010/11 season.You will score points each week throughout the season, one point for each team in the top six or bottom three. You do not have to predict the exact position, each of your teams that feature in the top six or bottom three will score points. Your points will accumulate throughout the season and the person with the most points at the end of the season will win £250. There is also a second prize of £100 and a third prize of £50. In the event of a tie, bonus points will be awarded for exact predictions on the last day of the season.+. Results will appear on the NCISA website each week. (www.ncisa.co.uk)Entry form is here (Microsoft Word Document)Pay using paypal here My entry is in - cheers Buttles !

Sadly you''ve caught me at the wrong time of the month, no it''s not the missus but finanaces that are the problem. I''ll try and enter next week!

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]

Sadly you''ve caught me at the wrong time of the month, no it''s not the missus but finanaces that are the problem. I''ll try and enter next week!

Davo

[/quote]I think I''m right in saying that it''s the last week for entries.  Buttles, if he enters this week, can he pay next ?

[quote user="Davo"]

Davo

[/quote]

Closes on 31st so you have a day or two

Thanks

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Davo"]

Davo

[/quote]

I think I''m right in saying that it''s the last week for entries.  Buttles, if he enters this week, can he pay next ?
[/quote]

That''s a question for Kathy I will get her to reply [:D]

Yes of course. I will send the heavies round later (when its not the wrong time of the month [:P])

[quote user="Kathy"]Yes of course. I will send the heavies round later (when its not the wrong time of the month [:P])[/quote]By "heavies" you actually mean Tangie with his brolly, don''t you?[:)]

I''ve got about 200 entries so far. I cant list them all here but when I put the first table up on 5th Sept you can browse although most are aliases. Suffice to say there are entries from members, fro the local media, radio and newspapers, pinkun posters (though not as many as I would have hoped [:(] ) and my proudest moment - 4 scummers!

[quote]not as many as I would have hoped[/quote]It''s official - the pinkun posters are rubbish !  Or are they ?  Come you miserable lot of would-be hacks, wind up merchants and stay at home mums and dads, get on board !!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!onehundredandeleventyone!!!!!There ya go Kathy, not exactly Churchill, but it''s the best I can do for now...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]Yes of course. I will send the heavies round later (when its not the wrong time of the month [:P])[/quote]By "heavies" you actually mean Tangie with his brolly, don''t you?[:)][/quote]Oi, it wasn''t long ago when you were describing me as a (young - note young) Clint Eastwood look alike ( tongue firmly in cheek - lol!).

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]Yes of course. I will send the heavies round later (when its not the wrong time of the month [:P])[/quote]By "heavies" you actually mean Tangie with his brolly, don''t you?[:)][/quote]Oi, it wasn''t long ago when you were describing me as a (young - note young) Clint Eastwood look alike ( tongue firmly in cheek - lol!).

Certainly will give it a go on the proviso the 1st won''t be too late to get my entry in!  Frankly the Civil service should pay it''s staff on the last Friday of the month like any other responsible employer. [:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]Email or pm me now and send the money next week.[/quote]Sent you a PM Kathy.