Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Re: chris martin arrested!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Largey"]So Chris Martin (whilst dressed as Peter Pan) punched Mickey Spillanes girlfriends brother-in-law (Mickey at the time dressed as a chicken) at Morley Hall? Sorry is this a wind-up?![/quote]

Nope.

[/quote]

And at the time Spillane and his girlfriend were having a major row when apparently Martin took exception to the brother in law stepping in.

[/quote]

So what was Spillane''s brother in law dressed up as?

How will PL react to Martins arrest i wonder,i thought he''d grown out of all that but then again untill all the facts are out there who are we to judge!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Largey"]So Chris Martin (whilst dressed as Peter Pan) punched Mickey Spillanes girlfriends brother-in-law (Mickey at the time dressed as a chicken) at Morley Hall? Sorry is this a wind-up?![/quote]

Nope.

[/quote]

And at the time Spillane and his girlfriend were having a major row when apparently Martin took exception to the brother in law stepping in.

[/quote]

So what was Spillane''s brother in law dressed up as?

[/quote]

A punch-bag

Chris where did you get that from? It seems dubious considering Hucks has already stated Chrissy wasn''t at Drury''s party.

Davo

[quote user="Chris."]

It was Drurys 31st a scum fan mouthed off at him so he gave him a smack...

[/quote]

Someone has already posted that Martin had a row with Spillane''s brother in law at a fancy dress party at Morley Old Hall near Wymondham.

[quote user="Davo"]Chris where did you get that from? It seems dubious considering Hucks has already stated Chrissy wasn''t at Drury''s party. Davo[/quote]

Hucks said '''' he wasn''t with me and Ads '''' so the event could have taken place after the party on the way home.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Chris."]

It was Drurys 31st a scum fan mouthed off at him so he gave him a smack...

[/quote]

Someone has already posted that Martin had a row with Spillane''s brother in law at a fancy dress party at Morley Old Hall near Wymondham.

[/quote]Plus Darren Huckerby himself has confirmed on this thread that Martin wasn''t even at Drury''s birthday celebrations.

Not for me. It sounds like Chrissy''s offence was pretty minor, community service seems appropriate (plus it could be a good thing for him).

Holty will have at most a ban, hardly a major obstacle for him to over come.

They are both disappointing thing to get in the news for but no reason for the crowd to turn against them.

We just need the facts of Chris'' offence to come out before we can really make a judgement.

Davo

Bet he is not, bet Jackson will be well chuffed.

He''ll get sod all at court if found guilty, I doubt PL will be happy, but at the end of the day, it''s got sod all to do with him, as long as he doesn''t miss training or is not concentrating etc.

Shiite happens.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Largey"]I was hoping for a better ending than that.....! Which FB page are we looking at guys?[/quote]

The Pink Un Facebook page.

[/quote]can you post a link for this Tilly or Morty?

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Largey"]I was hoping for a better ending than that.....! Which FB page are we looking at guys?[/quote]

The Pink Un Facebook page.

[/quote]can you post a link for this Tilly or Morty?[/quote]Just look for the Pink un on Facebook and become a fan.Tilly has actually supplied more info than is on there anyway.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yella Foreva"]I want to let everyone know that Chris Martin was arrested at a privalte family party in Wymondham ( that i was at as it was a member of my familys ). He was there because he was invited by a former player ( who is/was dating a relative of mine). The former player who i wont name arrived at the party at around 9pm. Chris Martin arrived at 2am already drunk as was most people at the party buy this time. The former player got into a heated argument with his girlfriend in the early hours of the morning which resulted in the girlfriends father ( the man hosting the party ) trying to pull the former player away to calm him down. The former player then struck the party holder in the head. The party holders son in law then pulled the former player away so a fight didnt break out only for Chris Martin to strike the son in law in the head sending him to the floor and then kicked him in the head 2 times. Chris Martin then ran from the party on foot. The son in law was left bleeding from the mouth, eyes rolled back and un-concious and spent the night in hospital. Although i regard Chris Martin highly as a player i hope he gets a serious punishment and am ashamed we have this type of person representing our club as he left alot of people (including kids) severly upset.[/quote]

If this is indeed true, I find it slightly surprising that he was charged with common assault, as it sounds serious enough for a greater charge, probably of ABH.
[/quote]

That thought also crossed my mind. I''m sure something close to the truth will come out soon enough if it hasn''t already.

I find it quite yawnworthy how a lot of people on these forums obviously believe a night out is 2 weak lager shandies and tucked up in bed by nine. Seriously, has no one ever done something a bit daft or lairy after a few bevvies, or are you all perfect?

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]

On the assumption you''re telling the truth, and I have no reason to think you''re not, this is a very sad tale indeed and one that makes me ashamed to have been amused by the thought of a kerfuffle involving Martin dressed as Peter Pan.

I hope everyone is ok, and agree that he should receive a hefty punishment, I envisage it will be some form of hefty community order.

[/quote]

Sad tale? The only thing sad about it is the fact it''s been reported and talked about all over here and poxy Facebook.It''s a drunken scrap ffs, nobody''s dead.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]

On the assumption you''re telling the truth, and I have no reason to think you''re not, this is a very sad tale indeed and one that makes me ashamed to have been amused by the thought of a kerfuffle involving Martin dressed as Peter Pan.

I hope everyone is ok, and agree that he should receive a hefty punishment, I envisage it will be some form of hefty community order.

[/quote]

Sad tale? The only thing sad about it is the fact it''s been reported and talked about all over here and poxy Facebook.

It''s a drunken scrap ffs, nobody''s dead.

[/quote]

I agree that those things are sad, but I still think it''s something that everyone in life can do without. The need to resort to violence like this (if true) is absolutely pathetic and anybody that does something as descibed by YellaForever deserves whatever punishment they are given.

Anyway, I stand by the fact that I think someone getting knocked unconscious at a family party is a sad tale. Maybe a sorry affair would be a better description but still.

I think it''s pretty poor form to try and condone even a drunken scrap.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]

[/quote]

Sad tale? The only thing sad about it is the fact it''s been reported and talked about all over here and poxy Facebook.

It''s a drunken scrap ffs, nobody''s dead.

[/quote]

I agree that those things are sad, but I still think it''s something that everyone in life can do without. The need to resort to violence like this (if true) is absolutely pathetic and anybody that does something as descibed by YellaForever deserves whatever punishment they are given.

Anyway, I stand by the fact that I think someone getting knocked unconscious at a family party is a sad tale. Maybe a sorry affair would be a better description but still.

I think it''s pretty poor form to try and condone even a drunken scrap.