Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Re: chris martin arrested!!

“He will appear before Swaffham Magistrates Court on Tuesday, September 14.”This rule him out of the Doncaster game then?

One question remains.......what the hell would you be doing in Wymondham in the early hours of the morning?!!

[quote user="Largey"]One question remains.......what the hell would you be doing in Wymondham in the early hours of the morning?!![/quote]Nicking lead off the church roof? [:^)]

[quote user=Largey]One question remains.......what the hell would you be doing in Wymondham in the early hours of the morning?!![/quote]

Well, if one was drunk, you might be looking for Beccles. [:D]

sorry but canary or not but if the guy assaulted someone he is an idiot.

we don''t know the facts, so let us just wait and see but how anyone can claim they hope he gets let off needs to ask themselves how they would feel if it was someone they knew was assaulted by chris martin, would that still be okay because it was chris martin.

I hope for his sake the truth comes out and i hope the truth is one that paints him in a good light, because too many city centres are full of idiots on a saturday night looking for trouble without a guy who is supposed to set an example on and off the pitch doing the same thing.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]Wait till the full details come out..its hilarious..[/quote]

Hilarious as in, you know what''s all about? Or hilarious sarcastic?
[/quote]

Of course it is not good that the lad has got himself involved in something like this but i promise you there are some funny bits to come out !!!!!

[quote user="jim blair"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]Wait till the full details come out..its hilarious..[/quote]Hilarious as in, you know what''s all about? Or hilarious sarcastic?[/quote]

Of course it is not good that the lad has got himself involved in something like this but i promise you there are some funny bits to come out !!!!!

[/quote]He''s swiped a wig off some baldie hasn''t he?[:D]

Just a pity Camuldonum is not around anymore because no doubt he would know chapter and verse what happened and been on the phone to McNally and Chris Martin''s solicitor to obtain his exclusive whilst lamenting about the article published by Archant.[:P]

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]He wasn''t out with me and Ad''s, let''s hope there''s nothing in it, world at his feet![/quote]

You weren''t bladdered were you Hucks lol

[quote user="jim blair"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]Wait till the full details come out..its hilarious..[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please humour us Jim Blair.....what do you know that we don''t?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s swiped a wig off some baldie hasn''t he?[:D]
[/quote]

No it is better than that !!

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s swiped a wig off some baldie hasn''t he?[:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ohhhh he was chatted up by a tranny lol

Someone in wymondham must have heard what happenend. It would have been in one of the town centre pubs if he was out drinking.... The queens head or hart of wymondham..... Both used to be full of townies who think they own the town when I lived in that area.

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="jim blair"]Wait till the full details come out..its hilarious..[/quote]Hilarious as in, you know what''s all about? Or hilarious sarcastic?[/quote]

[/quote]He''s swiped a wig off some baldie hasn''t he?[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Was he pretending a traffic cone was his over-sized member, and he swung around knocking some bloke off his bike?

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]Why was Roy Keane kipping in some bushes in Wymondham?[/quote]It could be, we already know he has to go out late at night to walk his dog.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

What''s goin on? 

Our strikeforce is turning criminal, first Holty, now Martin, who next Jackson?

We are friendly, little, Norwich, this just isn''t right.  I feel unnervingly sick[+o(]

[/quote]

Its  about  time we  had  some  real  hitmen that can  steal  goals whenever they want  it just happens  that they are ordinary guys doing  a  job with the  same problems  that we face  but  to a  greater  degree sometimes as they are in the spotlight  can you  imagine the EDP publishing a news  article about Nana and  wiz  having a punch up in castle meadow ? Gasp !!!!