Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

HAPPY TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY EVERYONE!!! - Update Thread

Hi Everyone,

Thought i''d set up this thread for people to post their Transfer News (Rumours) on before the window shuts this evening.

I presume everyone will be using different sites to find out whats going on so thought this was a good way to filter out all the tosh no-one is interested in (Like Adebayor going to Spurs on loan? WTF?), and let people post the juicy stuff.

I''ll get the ball rolling

Apparently Luciano Becchio has been seen at Blackburn. Oooohhh!

Blackpool are interested in signing leeds snodgrass for around 1m!

Also ippy are going to sell the rest of their squad and replace them with nobody!

I don''t expect any new faces today, but then if we do need an extra pair of hands then the emergency loans start up pretty shortly after this window closes, so if we do find ourselves short then we can always use that route. This is how we originally picked up Forster after all. I think we''ve actually got a good enough squad to compete now anyway. There''s competition for places and with the exception of Nelson and a couple of other niggling injuries here and there, we''re actually doing ok in the treatment room.Realistically, I''d take Messi, Ronaldo and Torres if Lambert would be at all interested. 

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php?option=com_altcaster&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=07ff62d4a1&ipod=y&rand=

this will keep you updated with all te transfer news today

I''m surprised Lambert never went in for Wycombe winger Matt Phillips after failing on the Albert Adomah front..

"Norwich will have a day of comings and goings today Josh Dawkin is likely to leave on loan for a League 2 club, while Jed Steer is also likely to follow the same route. Matt Gill will move to Wycombe Wanderers with Matt Phillips moving the other way to City. Should the Phillips move fail to come off, the Canaries will move for Danny Green of Dagenham instead. Lambert is keen to add some pace to his squad, especially in midfield"

Courtesy of the dodgy rumours site! Probably a load of rubbish, but Lambert did say something with regards to Rudd and Steer going out on loan this season.

SP

Dawkin & Steer going out on loan wouldn''t surprise me.

Neither would a Gill/Phillips exchange - if it wasn''t the last day of the window. If anything was going to happen there, then I''d have thought it would have been done before now.

I''d definitely be pleased if it did happen though. We need extra width, and Gill isn''t going to get a game to be honest.

On a side note, hope we keep hold of Hughes. I still think he''s got a part to play this year.

I don''t think we''ll sign anyone today.I think that everything will be crazy once the 25 man squads are announced... Just look at Man City... So many quality will players will be left out of the 25 man teams so maybe a few will be looking to go out on loan? Whoever can give the best pitch about their club, gets the players... [:O] We''ll sort out the winger situation with SWP! I also heard Santa Cruz isn''t going anywhere, and we are going to get him as the target man. [:O][:O]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Holt to Newcastle for cash and Amoeba

Two more signings in too!  Really excited, can''t wait[:D]

[/quote]

Cash and Ameoba?  As in the small marine life?

Utaka - I don''t think we could afford to cover his weekly tax bill let alone his wages.

Also I think the only people with an interest in Danny Green are on this board, when will that one go to bed!

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]

"Norwich will have a day of comings and goings today Josh Dawkin is likely to leave on loan for a League 2 club, while Jed Steer is also likely to follow the same route. Matt Gill will move to Wycombe Wanderers with Matt Phillips moving the other way to City. Should the Phillips move fail to come off, the Canaries will move for Danny Green of Dagenham instead. Lambert is keen to add some pace to his squad, especially in midfield"

Courtesy of the dodgy rumours site! Probably a load of rubbish, but Lambert did say something with regards to Rudd and Steer going out on loan this season.

SP

[/quote]

Of course the rumours on Phillips are rubbish, he won''t be signing for us now, which is why I stated previously that I was surprised Lambert didn''t go in for him last season after failing to secure the services of Adomah.

[quote user="Shyster"]I''m surprised Lambert never went in for Wycombe winger Matt Phillips after failing on the Albert Adomah front..[/quote]phillips has gone to blackpool £325,000+

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Shyster"]I''m surprised Lambert never went in for Wycombe winger Matt Phillips after failing on the Albert Adomah front..[/quote]phillips has gone to blackpool £325,000+[/quote]

Possibly rising to £700,000.Despite the fact Blackpool are going to get relegated I reckon he''s worth every penny.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]I don''t think we''ll sign anyone today.

I think that everything will be crazy once the 25 man squads are announced... Just look at Man City... So many quality will players will be left out of the 25 man teams so maybe a few will be looking to go out on loan? Whoever can give the best pitch about their club, gets the players... [:O] We''ll sort out the winger situation with SWP! I also heard Santa Cruz isn''t going anywhere, and we are going to get him as the target man. [:O][:O]

[/quote]

I will run the streets naked if this happens. FACT

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Shyster"]I''m surprised Lambert never went in for Wycombe winger Matt Phillips after failing on the Albert Adomah front..[/quote]phillips has gone to blackpool £325,000+[/quote]

Possibly rising to £700,000.Despite the fact Blackpool are going to get relegated I reckon he''s worth every penny.[/quote]Seen Mat Philips play a lot of times have you shys?[:P]

It was embarrassingly pathetic watching the "newscasters" on Sky Sports News trying to whip up excitement where there was none whatsoever.

[quote user="morty"]It was embarrassingly pathetic watching the "newscasters" on Sky Sports News trying to whip up excitement where there was none whatsoever.[/quote]i agree, the best part was about 3ish at stoke, when some wag had a sign up about someone f**king his missus. priceless!

Stokes to Celtic, really think he could have done a job in the Championship and perhaps even in the Prem given time under the right manager.

Leicester signing Waghorn for £3m[:O]

A top six finish would be a MASSIVE achievment for us this season given the cash some championship clubs are splashing.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Tommy Smith and Rob Hulse to QPR. They''re really going for it this season![/quote]

Well if they do make it, they have the money to stay up in the prem, so why not. They have a quality manager and will come in the top 2 this season [y]