Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Bellamy asked to come back...

I''m not one for starting pointless transfer stories, or making stuff up, but this is 100% true... I don''t want to say who I got told off, incase they get in trouble [:P]But... The season we got relegated from the championship, Craig Bellamy asked West Ham to come to us and help us out to try and stay up... They said no, there was an arguement, and he joined Manchester City.I can understand West Ham not wanting to let him come to us when they could get £14m for him! Nice to know Bellamy still remains loyal to us though... Maybe next season? [:P]

Nice story Adam, but can''t really accept it as totally true.

By all accounts, he returned to Cardiff because that was his heart''s home and it was his long-term ambition to do so.

Also, if he had not been discarded from the Manchester City squad then he would still be there playing in the Premiership. He was insulted a bit by his treatment in Manchester and his re-found love of Cardiff seems a bit of a face-saver.

There is no doubting his talent, but we all know the baggage involved with Craig.

I, for one, would never want him back at Carrow Road. There is always the chance that he could cause more problems than he solves.

Super player though.

He went back this season, to be closer to home. I never mentioned this season. The year we went down, he asked to come on loan to help us stay up. I know it may be hard to believe a ''story'' on here, but it''s true. [:)] lol

When you say you cannot tell who gave you this story, does this mean your source is a current player?

[quote user="Largey"]When you say you cannot tell who gave you this story, does this mean your source is a current player?[/quote]No, it means its a load of old tosh.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Largey"]When you say you cannot tell who gave you this story, does this mean your source is a current player?[/quote]No, it means its a load of old tosh.[/quote]lol, the exact usual reaction on here. [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"] I don''t want to say who I got told off, incase they get in trouble [:P]

[/quote]This says it all and thats why its a load of old tosh.

Spot on. I was quite clearly just sat here bored and it randomly popped into my head. You should be a detective. [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]I''m not one for starting pointless transfer stories, or making stuff up, but this is 100% true... I don''t want to say who I got told off, incase they get in trouble [:P]But... The season we got relegated from the championship, Craig Bellamy asked West Ham to come to us and help us out to try and stay up... They said no, there was an arguement, and he joined Manchester City.I can understand West Ham not wanting to let him come to us when they could get £14m for him! Nice to know Bellamy still remains loyal to us though... Maybe next season? [:P][/quote]I just want to make sure I''ve got this right...Craig Bellamy, who was at the time playing for West Ham, told his Premier League employers that he wanted to go back to Norwich City on loan to help them stay in the ChampionshipWest Ham said "no, sorry, you need to play Premier League football for us"And because he wanted to play for Norwich City so much, Craig Bellamy then decided to leave West Ham and join Manchester City

I can''t believe West Ham didn''t just let him leave to come to us on loan... that''s outrageous.I heard that David Beckham and Peter Crouch also wanted to help us out but a warewolf stopped them when they were travelling down via magic carpet to Colney.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Adam NCFC"]

I don''t want to say who I got told off, incase they get in trouble [:P]

[/quote]

This says it all and thats why its a load of old tosh.

[/quote]I tend to agree with ricardo here, but I prefer the word bullsh*t myself.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Adam NCFC"] I don''t want to say who I got told off, incase they get in trouble [:P]

[/quote]This says it all and thats why its a load of old tosh.

[/quote]I tend to agree with ricardo here, but I prefer the word bullsh*t myself.[/quote]I hope Grant Holt''s fit today and they haven''t rushed him back to fitness before October.

Regardless of who told you - they are very wrong. I live and work in Cardiff and I can tell you that Mr Bellamy (been to his house as well) was always intending on returning here at the earliest possible chance. His wife and kids live here and he wants to reward their patience and support by living here from now on.

I am just surprised how quick it happened - there had been rumours late July amongst Cardiff fans though.

[quote user="AndyJR"]About as likley as Stuart Broad scoring a test century.[/quote]England were 39-1 at start of play yesterday and I laid £10 on them not scoring more than 410 runs, at 8/11.  Looked such a good bet...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]About as likley as Stuart Broad scoring a test century.[/quote]England were 39-1 at start of play yesterday and I laid £10 on them not scoring more than 410 runs, at 8/11.  Looked such a good bet...[/quote]It really is a bizare scorecard.  Time for KP to be dropped me thinks.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]About as likley as Stuart Broad scoring a test century.[/quote]England were 39-1 at start of play yesterday and I laid £10 on them not scoring more than 410 runs, at 8/11.  Looked such a good bet...[/quote]It really is a bizare scorecard.  Time for KP to be dropped me thinks. [/quote]Sadly, will never happen.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]About as likley as Stuart Broad scoring a test century.[/quote]England were 39-1 at start of play yesterday and I laid £10 on them not scoring more than 410 runs, at 8/11.  Looked such a good bet...[/quote]It really is a bizare scorecard.  Time for KP to be dropped me thinks. [/quote]Sadly, will never happen.[/quote]Which reminds me, I used to play some cricket with your brother Mark while he worked at the One Account - I hope he''s getting on well.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]About as likley as Stuart Broad scoring a test century.[/quote]England were 39-1 at start of play yesterday and I laid £10 on them not scoring more than 410 runs, at 8/11.  Looked such a good bet...[/quote]It really is a bizare scorecard.  Time for KP to be dropped me thinks. [/quote]Sadly, will never happen.[/quote]Which reminds me, I used to play some cricket with your brother Mark while he worked at the One Account - I hope he''s getting on well.[/quote]He got married to the lovely Franchesca and is on 9 weeks gardening leave.  He has just become a partner in a different law firm. Frankly he was earning silly money and now he earns more.  I suppose it was a little bit part of my rant (which no one commented on earlier :) Me trying to compare to the family) but he made the correct decision in life.  I think you''ve made it if you don''t have to worry about money come the end of the month but then I love that Payday thing!  Yes he''s well. Hope you remember him as a decent sort, I know he hated Virgin in the end.  He''s a truly decent man, who looks after his little brother, especially toward the end of the month!

[quote user="AndyJR"]
  He''s a truly decent man, who looks after his little brother, especially toward the end of the month!
[/quote]

Does he read the site by any chance [;)]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]  He''s a truly decent man, who looks after his little brother, especially toward the end of the month! [/quote]

[/quote]lol, no he really doesn''t! 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]About as likley as Stuart Broad scoring a test century.[/quote]England were 39-1 at start of play yesterday and I laid £10 on them not scoring more than 410 runs, at 8/11.  Looked such a good bet...[/quote]It really is a bizare scorecard.  Time for KP to be dropped me thinks. [/quote]Sadly, will never happen.[/quote]Which reminds me, I used to play some cricket with your brother Mark while he worked at the One Account - I hope he''s getting on well.[/quote]He got married to the lovely Franchesca and is on 9 weeks gardening leave.  He has just become a partner in a different law firm. Frankly he was earning silly money and now he earns more.  I suppose it was a little bit part of my rant (which no one commented on earlier :) Me trying to compare to the family) but he made the correct decision in life.  I think you''ve made it if you don''t have to worry about money come the end of the month but then I love that Payday thing!  Yes he''s well. Hope you remember him as a decent sort, I know he hated Virgin in the end.  He''s a truly decent man, who looks after his little brother, especially toward the end of the month! [/quote]I remember him as a decent sort alright.  He was underused at Virgin, and always talked about actually using his degree - I''m glad he has done, and is making a success of himself.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]  He''s a truly decent man, who looks after his little brother, especially toward the end of the month! [/quote]

[/quote]Ah see now what you mean! Yes he does!!

It''s about as reliable as surman signing for us, which u were all ever so quick to laugh off... But, silly me, the pinkun regulars are always right :)

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]It''s about as reliable as surman signing for us, which u were all ever so quick to laugh off... But, silly me, the pinkun regulars are always right :)[/quote]So you''re saying this happened?1. Craig Bellamy, who was at the time playing for West Ham, told his

Premier League employers that he wanted to go back to Norwich City on

loan to help them stay in the Championship2. West Ham said "no, sorry, you need to play Premier League football for us"3. Craig Bellamy got in a strop because he wanted to play for Norwich City and not West Ham4. To prove this, Craig Bellamy then decided to leave West Ham and join Manchester CitySorry, but you can see why I''m a little bit sceptical.

Surman - failed at Premiership level.

Bellamy - One of the best Premiership players last season. With his family in Cardiff. Welsh.

Anyone else agree with Adam NCFC?

Your source - wrong or feeding you a porky.