Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT NORWICH CITY TEAM v Barnsley (h) 1995

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I''m stuck on the two wingers
[/quote]

One of the wingers isn''t that memorable at all, you''d be forgiven for forgetting him completely.  He hardly played any games for us over a few years, left us while still young and drifted into non-league football.

The other one you will know, but the thing that will probably be confusing you is that his name doesn''t have 7 letters.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I''m stuck on the two wingers
[/quote]

One of the wingers isn''t that memorable at all, you''d be forgiven for forgetting him completely.  He hardly played any games for us over a few years, left us while still young and drifted into non-league football. Forgot to add he got sent off on his debut in the Coca Cola Cup

The other one you will know, but the thing that will probably be confusing you is that his name doesn''t have 7 letters.

[/quote]

Have absolutely no idea for the right winger. The left winger, left the club in acrimonious circumstances (I think he was the first footballer I ever called a W* on his return to Carrow Road)

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Got them all but the right winger, seems like he didnt play too often.
[/quote]

Got sent off on his debut against Torquay in the Coca Cola Cup in 1995

I remember the right winger being very injury prone. There were plenty of reports of a big money move being on the cards, he eventually went for much less.

The left winger also has me beat.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]That right winger took some serious research!  I can''t imagine anybody actually knowing this from memory.[/quote]I was at the Torquay game where he got sent off, so I got it from memory... took a while, though. Didn''t we win that match 6-1 or something?

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

I remember the right winger being very injury prone. There were plenty of reports of a big money move being on the cards, he eventually went for much less.

[/quote]

Try flicking through your memories of injury prone, self regarding Irish knobheads.....

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

[/quote]

LW played and managed us, got the boot from a club a few weeks back

The winger was hard to get - good job i still have my 95/96 player handbook, i can remember him and yes he did get sent off on his debut.

[quote user="Dogger "]

The winger was hard to get - good job i still have my 95/96 player handbook, i can remember him and yes he did get sent off on his debut.

[/quote]Thank you for the letters clue, I was trying the winger without the punctuation. Still stuck on centre back and other winger though. Why did we have Adams and Eadie in the squad and were playing neither??!!!!