Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

sports dest Pete

hi Pete i wonder if you could help?

When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance

I''m not too clever with this stuff mate but there are two pink un sites. You can get this one or the mobile version. I think young Nana has the answers[:O]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi Pete i wonder if you could help?

When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance[/quote]Have you tried the mobile version? http://m.pinkun.com

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi Pete i wonder if you could help? When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance[/quote]

It''s because we all hate you[:P][;)]

I indeed do NN [y]

1. CTID to get onto the pinkun without it signing you out, open a web browser and go on google [y]
  2. search pinkun
  3. instead of clicking the link to the pinkun home page click the link to the pinkun mesageboard  If the pic doesn''t work, it says pinkun in big and then below loads of little sub links which include message board, norwich city, live coverage. Click the one that says message board.
  4. then sign in and you should be fine.

The reason is that by going direct just onto the pinkun takes you to the mobile website for the pinkun . By going the way hopefully explained above takes you to the normal internet way.

Hope this helps.

these are the search results

The Pink''un

click where it says msg board not on the pinkun [y]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi Pete i wonder if you could help? When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance[/quote]

Have you tried the mobile version? http://m.pinkun.com
[/quote]

It doesn''t work, you can view the site but not post on it. Not sure if it is an ipod problem or a pinkun website problem [:S]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi Pete i wonder if you could help? When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance[/quote]Have you tried the mobile version? http://m.pinkun.com[/quote]

It doesn''t work, you can view the site but not post on it. Not sure if it is an ipod problem or a pinkun website problem [:S]

[/quote]Must be an ipod problem as works fine on my ancient mobile.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi Pete i wonder if you could help? When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance[/quote]

Have you tried the mobile version? http://m.pinkun.com
[/quote]

[/quote]

Must be an ipod problem as works fine on my ancient mobile.
[/quote]

I have the same issue on my iPhone. I can occasionally post from the mobile site with it, but very rarely.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Working fine here on my HTC as this post proves.[/quote]Same for me with HTC, but the sooner android come up with a solution for a Firefox browser the better.  It''s still irritating that you can''t QUOTE people easily using a HTC, but for simple posts it is easy!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi Pete i wonder if you could help? When i sign in using my iphone as soon as i goto the main discussion page its has already signed me out. I am only able to see the page as a guest and im unable to comment...any ideas? Is there anyone else with this problem? Thnx in advance[/quote]Have you tried the mobile version? http://m.pinkun.com[/quote]

[/quote]Must be an ipod problem as works fine on my ancient mobile.[/quote]Nope Pete. I got an HTC and the same problem with me. It just signs me out when I try and post. Most annoying. [:(]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Now if only someone would take your computer away and leave you with your iPhone.