Sign in to follow this  
Razzmatazz

Praise From Earnshaw.......

Praise is always welcome, even if it''s coming from Andy Marshall. With Rob having played an integral part in a side that finished 3rd last year also i''d deem it worth listening to.Anything that promotes the good Canary ship and it''s cause is fine by me.Slander or insults though, and i couldn''t care less.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

He just confirmed what I already know.

City will be promoted again.

It is foretold.......again.

[/quote]

Just like administration was foretold ?

Not really interested, he is just trying to big us up to deflect from the fact that they were completely outplayed by us.

[quote user="morty"]Not really interested, he is just trying to big us up to deflect from the fact that they were completely outplayed by us.
[/quote]

Did you go Morty ?

[quote user="Chris."]

[quote user="morty"]Not really interested, he is just trying to big us up to deflect from the fact that they were completely outplayed by us.[/quote]

Did you go Morty ?

[/quote]No, really wanted to but can''t afford many away trips just now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Chris."]

[quote user="morty"]Not really interested, he is just trying to big us up to deflect from the fact that they were completely outplayed by us.[/quote]

Did you go Morty ?

[/quote]No, really wanted to but can''t afford many away trips just now.[/quote]Can still afford a few drinks at the pups meets [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Chris."]

Did you go Morty ?

[/quote]No, really wanted to but can''t afford many away trips just now.[/quote]Can still afford a few drinks at the pups meets [;)][/quote]1. Don''t be so cheeky.2. Taking myself and my two children to an away game comprising purchase of tickets, petrol / travel, a program and food comes to quite a lot more that a few pints of beer.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Same here. It''s good though to get further positive endorsement from reputable sources for the bets that I placed on promotion prior to the start of the season.

[quote user="Chris."][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Just like administration was foretold ?

[/quote]Administration was not foretold, twasonly a rumour. The bones were right last season, so don''t mock the spirits oh shallow one.

And imagine what the score would have been if Grant Holt was fully fit, and wasn''t being forced to play while carrying an injury that should by rights have kept him out until October [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]And imagine what the score would have been if Grant Holt was fully fit, and wasn''t being forced to play while carrying an injury that should by rights have kept him out until October [Y]
[/quote]

You mock the dark forces at your peril Chopsy![li][st][li]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]And imagine what the score would have been if Grant Holt was fully fit, and wasn''t being forced to play while carrying an injury that should by rights have kept him out until October [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]My virgins and Hexes are already on 24 hours standby as I type.[st][st]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]My virgins and Hexes are already on 24 hours standby as I type.[st][st][/quote]

You mean you make your virgins stand while you sit and watch them. I wonder how motivated they are to deliver your wishes Wizard?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]My virgins and Hexes are already on 24 hours standby as I type.[st][st][/quote]

You mean you make your virgins stand while you sit and watch them. I wonder how motivated they are to deliver your wishes Wizard?

[/quote]Total fear is a damn good motivator YC.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]You mock the dark forces at your peril Chopsy![li][st][li]

[/quote]My virgins and Hexes are already on 24 hours standby as I type.[st][st][/quote]You mean you make your virgins stand while you sit and watch them. I wonder how motivated they are to deliver your wishes Wizard?[/quote]Total fear is a damn good motivator YC.[;)][/quote]You sound just like Glenn Roeder Wiz! You''re not him ........are you? [^o)][:^)][:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]You mock the dark forces at your peril Chopsy![li][st][li]

[/quote]My virgins and Hexes are already on 24 hours standby as I type.[st][st][/quote]You mean you make your virgins stand while you sit and watch them. I wonder how motivated they are to deliver your wishes Wizard?[/quote]Total fear is a damn good motivator YC.[;)][/quote]You sound just like Glenn Roeder Wiz! You''re not him ........are you? [^o)][:^)][:S]

[/quote]Hmm? who knows Lapps?