Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Away Tickets for Donny and Preston now on sale

Just got my ticket for Preston!

Im going with my boss. hes driving in the company car so no petrol money needed from me!!

£5 for an away day, cant be bad :)

When I got my preston tickets yesterday, they said the tickets had sold alot already... They also said that we''re expecting a new batch for Doncaster, as the first lot had gone.Our away support is quality. [:)]

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Just got my ticket for Preston!

Im going with my boss. hes driving in the company car so no petrol money needed from me!!

£5 for an away day, cant be bad :)[/quote] [:O]Lucky! [:(]

Deciding whether to go to Donny, or Preston. Or both. [:D] Been to both grounds, and each are similar price so it''s a toughie.

Would the coach to get to Preston normally be as expensive as it is? The whole cost if you get the coach, is about the same as it was to Nottingham game....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Would the coach to get to Preston normally be as expensive as it is? The whole cost if you get the coach, is about the same as it was to Nottingham game....[/quote]Yep think so mate.Blackburn the other week was £32 or £33, and I believe Preston is £33 asewell?

Hats off to Preston. I hope they get a really big crowd that shows other clubs what attendances they could get also, if they reduced their ridiculous prices.

[quote user="paul moy"]Hats off to Preston. I hope they get a really big crowd that shows other clubs what attendances they could get also, if they reduced their ridiculous prices.[/quote]

That is all well and good but unless players wages are reduced also i dread to look at Preston''s cash flow sheet at the end of the financial year.