Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

FF starts for Celtic

i really dont care yes he did well for us but has now left and could not come back because his club were too greedy asking for a £1 million loan fee and a 24 hour call back for a player who had one good season and the lad himself asked for £25.000 up front as his fee also.

he did okay but we have a keeper who is doing okay for us and is ours thankfully. give him time he proved v swansea he can make big saves when needed

[quote user="tubby65"]

i really dont care yes he did well for us but has now left and could not come back because his club were too greedy asking for a £1 million loan fee and a 24 hour call back for a player who had one good season and the lad himself asked for £25.000 up front as his fee also.

he did okay but we have a keeper who is doing okay for us and is ours thankfully. give him time he proved v swansea he can make big saves when needed

[/quote]And how do you know the fee? I''m sorry but I highly doubt they''d ask for a £1 million loan fee and a 24 hour call back clause, that would be stupid.

[quote user="tubby65"]

[/quote]

Great keeper and I wish him the best of luck. But John Ruddy is our keeper now and I didn''t think he did anything wrong yesterday. He got pretty close to that Blakcstock penalty as well. He seems to be really growing into the role after a shaky start which you expect with a relatively young keeper still finding his way.

Nowhere in this thread have I had a go at John Ruddy, I just thought people might be interested in tracking Forster''s progress. Ruddy has shown what he is capable of in recent games and I rate him as a top GK.

Not saying you''ve criticised him at all and it is interesting to see how ex Norwich players are getting on. But I do feel sorry for Ruddy that even when he saved that penalty and made a great one on one stop most of the media/fan coverage afterwards was still centering on Fraser Forster.

Fair point, let''s hope Ruddy will prove a point this season with a few more penalty saves and clean sheets. The Watford game wasn''t his best by any means but since then he''s starting to prove his worth.

Last time in the Championship I felt that we didn''t get the penalties we deserve, but hopefully Ruddy doesn''t have to save many this year. 2 in 2 games is a little worrying. More though is that with good shouts against Forest and Watford we''ve had nothing our way. We wear bright yellow for heaven sake!!!

Sorry but FF was only ever a loan, and as much as I like him and thank him for what he helped us achieve he was never ''our'' player and therefore when he left I lost interest, just as with any other loan.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sorry but FF was only ever a loan, and as much as I like him and thank him for what he helped us achieve he was never ''our'' player and therefore when he left I lost interest, just as with any other loan.[/quote]I think it''s cool that we''ll have had something to do with launching his career, and believe he could go on to the Premier League/England.  He was 100% Norwich City last season and I''ll keep track of him for that reason, unlike the many half-hearted jokers we''ve had playing for us over the years both contracted and loan.

Well said Mister Chops, He was immense for us last year, I will always keep track of his career with pride at knowing we played a big part in his development

[quote user="tubby65"]

[/quote]

This is 100% boll0cks! If you pay to get somebody in on loan, they can not be recalled.

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="tubby65"]

[/quote]

This is 100% boll0cks! If you pay to get somebody in on loan, they can not be recalled.

[/quote]someone plays Footie Manager [;)]

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="tubby65"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes they can, if the loan agreement states so. Not all have the clause though, such as Joe Hart''s loan at Brum last season, which meant that Man City had to find an alternative after losing Given to injury.   

Whilst we''re on the subject, Michael Theoklitos has kept three clean sheets in as many games. But I''m sure you''ve all been tracking his progress anyway...

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="tubby65"]

[/quote]

[/quote]someone plays Footie Manager [;)][/quote]My thoughts exactly!! LMAO what a mong.Going by that logic then when Norwich lose why doesn''t Lambo just quit and restart from his last save point?

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Where''s McVeigh? [:)]
[/quote]

Sign him up!

[quote user="The Welsh One"]Whilst we''re on the subject, Michael Theoklitos has kept three clean sheets in as many games. But I''m sure you''ve all been tracking his progress anyway...[/quote]

Why would we track his progress?? He was kack man.