Sign in to follow this  
Talk Show Host

Re: Hucks

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Talk Show Host"]

How many of us imagined when Hucks was single handedly getting us promoted that in 7 years time he''d be writing match reports and posting on the Pinkun forums?! None I presume.

A true City legend.

[/quote]

What a load of sycophantic b***ocks.

I am sure if you get to the games soon enough you could carry him over any puddles!

[/quote]

I''m sorry? I''m just saying, I wouldn''t imagine him doing what he is now.

I try not to spend too much time imagining what our first team might be doing in 7 years.  Strange use of time in my opinion.

Will Drury be coaching in Indonesia or running a nice country hotel outside of Swaffham?  Answers on a postcard to whogivesamonkeys.com

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I try not to spend too much time imagining what our first team might be doing in 7 years.  Strange use of time in my opinion.

Will Drury be coaching in Indonesia or running a nice country hotel outside of Swaffham?  Answers on a postcard to whogivesamonkeys.com

[/quote]

No such website exists, apparently.

Now there is a url to register!

Could then have a lot of fun on the ITFC website!

On a serious note I still harbour hopes of Hucks having a more hands on coaching role at the club as think his passion and reputation would help the youth set up no end as the boys who watched him start to come through.  Just never let him manage the club!

Well I also have much respect for him, but ''single handedly'' is an absolute joke. No doubt he was one of our more stand out players in the promotion season, but we had a good 10/15 other players who were all superb aswell. Little sad making a thread trying to lick up to him though. [:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"]A living God in my humble opinion.[/quote]Wiz, you are the only god inn my life. [A]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="First Wizard"]A living God in my humble opinion.[/quote]Wiz, you are the only god inn my life. [A]
[/quote][:$]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="First Wizard"]A living God in my humble opinion.[/quote]Wiz, you are the only god inn my life. [A]
[/quote] Oh Shucks.[:$]

[/quote]

Yeah, the god the Greeks called  Epimetheus.[:|]

Yes but it''s called Inch long and not high[:''(]