Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

This time last year

Did you go to any[:^)]

I would have thought international breaks were a godsend to the "armchair archies" like yourself. Endless football on the box!

Indeed Dogger. But on this day 36 years ago we drew 1-1 with Sheffield Utd. Local boy Stephen Grapes scored our equaliser.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

LOL morty...

But wait for it.......

[/quote]Yup, I can hear it coming.....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We were in the Johnstone''s Paints Trophy and had matches during international breaks to keep us busy.

[:#]

OTBC

[/quote]What were "my Spurs" doing?

[|-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We were in the Johnstone''s Paints Trophy and had matches during international breaks to keep us busy.

OTBC

[|-)]

[/quote]

Do you think he could have put this on his yawn thread Lapp? [:|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[|-)]

[/quote]

His Spurs were beating Derby County 2-0 with both goals being scored by the late great Jimmy Neighbour. No doubt being helped by Martin Peters and Martin Chivers[Y]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

..and you were still making pointless posts.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]We were in the Johnstone''s Paints Trophy and had matches during international breaks to keep us busy.[/quote]What were "my Spurs" doing?

[|-)][/quote]Do you think he could have put this on his yawn thread Lapp? [:|]

[/quote]I didn''t [|-)] want to [|-)] say that Wazzy [|-)] because I''ll [|-)] have the Butler [|-)] after me! [|-)][|-)][|-)]

Poor old Bly.

Anyway, to take the old soak seriously for a minute, this time last year we were unmitigated sh*te, a complete shambles from top to bottom of the club. We were still reeling from the most humiliating result in the club''s history and the sacking of the most absurd managerial appointment for many many years. We had a terrible team, fans divided over the ''rebate'' offer and the prospect of continued misery in League One.

I still have no idea what we''re going to do this season, and would be happy with a bit of mid-table obscurity. But regardless of what happens, all hail McNally and Lambert for transforming the club in such a short space of time and: on the ball, City.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

Poor old Bly.

Anyway, to take the old soak seriously for a minute[/quote]WOW! That''s the first time old soak has EVER been taken seriously! [:D]

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]This day 13 years ago Princess Diana died.[/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1297049bb7_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[:)][/quote]

Morty - this is awesome. Where do you get these captions from?

Obviously not real - but still think they had a part to play.

[/quote]I used to post on a lot of other forums where people would post stuff like this. I just nicked loads and keep them all in a file, waiting for an appropriate moment!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]This day 13 years ago Princess Diana died.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1297049bb7_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[:)]
[/quote]

Morty - this is awesome. Where do you get these captions from?

Obviously not real - but still think they had a part to play.

[/quote]

Another thread for the scrap heap

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]This day 13 years ago Princess Diana died.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1297049bb7_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Morty - this is awesome. Where do you get these captions from? [Y] Agreed.

Obviously not real - but still think they had a part to play. [^o)]Do you actually still believe this??

[/quote]

Sorry,taking this thread OT,not that it was on!

Awww, I think someone should get themselves off to bed as they are a bit tired and grumpy.[:)]Oh, and the thread was fit for the bin as soon as the OP started it.

[quote user="morty"]Awww, I think someone should get themselves off to bed as they are a bit tired and grumpy.

Oh, and the thread was fit for the bin as soon as the OP started it.
[/quote]

You don''t know me from Adam, Mortimer, therefore what you think is irrelevant.

Don''t ignore me in the playground, I won''t be able to cope.  Please, pretty please can I join your''s and Nutty''s gang[;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"]Awww, I think someone should get themselves off to bed as they are a bit tired and grumpy.[:)]Oh, and the thread was fit for the bin as soon as the OP started it.[/quote]

Don''t ignore me in the playground, I won''t be able to cope.  Please, pretty please can I join your''s and Nutty''s gang[;)]

[/quote]No, bacause frankly, you smell.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"]Awww, I think someone should get themselves off to bed as they are a bit tired and grumpy.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, bacause frankly, you smell.
[/quote]

You''re ugly! And I can have a shower[;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"]Awww, I think someone should get themselves off to bed as they are a bit tired and grumpy.[:)]Oh, and the thread was fit for the bin as soon as the OP started it.[/quote]

[/quote]No, bacause frankly, you smell.[/quote]

[/quote]But, but, but I have a lovely personality. And no, you know when dogs smell and its like a problem with some gland things near their hoop, its that kind of smell. I didn''t mind, but Nutty said positively no stinkers in the gang.Are we far enough off topic yet?[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But, but, but I have a lovely personality. And no, you know when dogs smell and its like a problem with some gland things near their hoop, its that kind of smell. I didn''t mind, but Nutty said positively no stinkers in the gang.

Are we far enough off topic yet?

[;)]
[/quote]

Who told you, you have a lovely personality?

I am sorry to hear about your gland problem it sounds like you have Crohn''s disease.  I am guessing Nutty let you join purely out of sympathy and for fear of being in breach of disability discrimination. 

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]But, but, but I have a lovely personality. And no, you know when dogs smell and its like a problem with some gland things near their hoop, its that kind of smell. I didn''t mind, but Nutty said positively no stinkers in the gang.Are we far enough off topic yet?[;)][/quote]

I am sorry to hear about your gland problem it sounds like you have Crohn''s disease.  I am guessing Nutty let you join purely out of sympathy and for fear of being in breach of disability discrimination. 

[/quote]My shrink told me. And Nutty didn''t even let me join, I just kinda invited myself![;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But, but, but I have a lovely personality. And no, you know when dogs smell and its like a problem with some gland things near their hoop, its that kind of smell. I didn''t mind, but Nutty said positively no stinkers in the gang.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

My shrink told me. And Nutty didn''t even let me join, I just kinda invited myself!

[;)]

[/quote]

Look Morty old chum, if you don''t let me join, I''ll get my cousin (Wayne) to kick your head in

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]But, but, but I have a lovely personality. And no, you know when dogs smell and its like a problem with some gland things near their hoop, its that kind of smell. I didn''t mind, but Nutty said positively no stinkers in the gang.Are we far enough off topic yet?[;)][/quote]

[/quote]My shrink told me. And Nutty didn''t even let me join, I just kinda invited myself![;)]

[/quote]

Look Morty old chum, if you don''t let me join, I''ll get my cousin (Wayne) to kick your head in

[/quote]Is that Wayne Kerr?I think I know him.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

My shrink told me. And Nutty didn''t even let me join, I just kinda invited myself!

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that Wayne Kerr?

I think I know him.

[;)]
[/quote]

Yes, you do know him.  It is your boyfriend Wayne Kerr!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Is that Wayne Kerr?I think I know him.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Okay, you win, you made me cry now after implying I drop anchor in poo bay.[:(]*Leaves thread in a huff*

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that Wayne Kerr?

I think I know him.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, you win, you made me cry now after implying I drop anchor in poo bay.

[:(]

*Leaves thread in a huff*

[/quote]

I feel bad now, here, have this virtual pint on me [B][:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Is that Wayne Kerr?I think I know him.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Okay, you win, you made me cry now after implying I drop anchor in poo bay.[:(]*Leaves thread in a huff*

[/quote]

[/quote]I shall accept your virtual pint in good grace and we should leave it here before the fun police arrive and bust up this silliness.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that Wayne Kerr?

I think I know him.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, you win, you made me cry now after implying I drop anchor in poo bay.

[:(]

*Leaves thread in a huff*

[/quote]

[/quote]

I shall accept your virtual pint in good grace and we should leave it here before the fun police arrive and bust up this silliness.

[/quote]

I agree.

So, I am in then?