Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Canary Challenge 2010/2011

CANARY CHALLENGE 2010/2011

Entry for this seasons competition has now closed. Thanks to all of you on the message board who have entered, and sorry for nagging. We had 247 entries which means we have raised approximately £350 for the academy. Well done everybody!

How the competition works

You will start scoring points from Sunday 5th September and every subsequent Sunday until the end of the season. Your predictions will be matched against the way the table stands at 9.00 am on the morning of the Sunday.

How to find out how you are doing

The Canary Challenge league table can be viewed on the NCISA website www.ncisa.co.uk .on the competitions page.

Prizes

At the end of the season, the top three places in the table are the prize winners. In the event of ties for any of the places, exact position predictions come into play, starting at the top of the table and working downwards. If there is still a tie (very unlikely!) then the entry I received earliest wins.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or if you feel your point score isnt right. There are occasionally teething troubles at the start of the competition, but I can usually soon iron them out.

Good luck everybody.

Kathy

Some job entering all them and checking them every week!

Well done Kathy I''m sure I speak for all the entrants when I say your work is appreciated[Y]

[quote user="Kathy"]

At the end of the season, the top three places in the table are the prize winners. In the event of ties for any of the places, exact position predictions come into play, starting at the top of the table and working downwards. If there is still a tie (very unlikely!) then the entry I received earliest wins.

[/quote][:D] [:$] [:P][:O] just about sums that up!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done Kathy I''m sure I speak for all the entrants when I say your work is appreciated[Y]

[/quote]

Just been running through Kathys errr table Nutty and you aint kidding.

Enough to keep any man busy for an hour or three!!

Thanks Kathy[:D]

[quote user="morty"]I can''t find the table.
[/quote]

You should have gone to specsavers!!

Said it would appear FROM THE 5TH

But I could be persuaded for the odd £150,000 to throw the odd no ball!![;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]I can''t find the table.[/quote]

[/quote]Ah right, because you said you were running through it I wrongly assumed that it was already on there.Buying me a beer tomorrow should redress the balance.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]I can''t find the table.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah right, because you said you were running through it I wrongly assumed that it was already on there.

Buying me a beer tomorrow should redress the balance.

[:)]
[/quote]

Wish I could Morty but I only got my wife out of hospital this lunchtime so I will be administering to her needs.

I bet you had not envisaged me in a nurses outfit had you?[:D]

Perhaps at the NCISA AGM

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]I can''t find the table.[/quote]

[/quote]Ah right, because you said you were running through it I wrongly assumed that it was already on there.Buying me a beer tomorrow should redress the balance.[:)][/quote]

Wish I could Morty but I only got my wife out of hospital this lunchtime so I will be administering to her needs.

I bet you had not envisaged me in a nurses outfit had you?[:D]

Perhaps at the NCISA AGM

[/quote]What? Attending to a sick wife is more important than buying me a beer?Tell her morty sends her best wishes for a speedy recovery. Not that she has any idea who I am anyway!And I''m really, really trying not to think of you in a nurses outfit.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its very tempting to indulge myself in all this ''gosh isnt she wonderful'' clamour, but my conscience forbids it and I must tell you that isnt the case. Yes its a long hard slog entering all the teams at the start, but an anorakish fascination for Excel a few years back, has made running the thing a piece of pish. I just have to type the top six and the bottom three in, press a button and Bobs your uncle. Butler if you look very close at my cell formulas, relative cell references and nested ifs, you will see how its all done.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its very tempting to indulge myself in all this ''gosh isnt she wonderful'' clamour, but my conscience forbids it and I must tell you that isnt the case. Yes its a long hard slog entering all the teams at the start, but an anorakish fascination for Excel a few years back, has made running the thing a piece of pish. I just have to type the top six and the bottom three in, press a button and Bobs your uncle. Butler if you look very close at my cell formulas, relative cell references and nested ifs, you will see how its all done.

[/quote]

It is part of a gentlemans make up that having rummaged through a ladies cell formulae with references and nesty bits to never ever discuss them with the outside world.

Your secrets are safe with me Miss Moneypenny[;)]