Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Highlights in the USA?

Hi everybody,I''ve recently moved to the US, and have been having trouble finding highlights of the matches online, thanks to a lack of Sky/BBC in the States. Have any of my fellow Yankee Canaries got any suggestions?Patches

For Norwich-specific highlights we''re basically stuck with Canaries World Online.  But if your cable company carries Fox Soccer Plus then we get The Football League Show and most of the other regular Sky football programming from the UK.  That is, programming from London... no Norfolk-regional telly here at all I''m afraid.

Did see someone speaking about getting a English IP address through a website then you are able to watch IPlayer etc etc, so could be worth a google. Couple of weeks ago, sorry I can''t be more specific.

I use Witopia for a vpn and tunnel through to a UK server and from there i watch everything on Iplayer or filmon for live uk streaming tv, Lucky that ITV shows Anglia News so you get to see the Norwich goals. For the Premier League i use admcsport.com that gives you all the live games (Even 3pm Sat games) for $72 a year. (You wont need a VPN for this one).

Hope it helps and if you need any more info then feel free to email me on neilamc2002@hotmail.com

What i recommend mate is you do the same as me and download a vpn blocker- in laymen terms, what this does is hide your ip address and make it look like your computer is operating from in England some where. I pay about $50 a year for mine and it means i can watch match of the day live, all BBCI programmes, 40d, 50d, sky highlights etc etc just as if i was in England. Hope that helps

If you''ve the money and want decent service, get a UK resident you know to buy a 2nd sky box, then buy a SlingBox for it; http://www.slingmedia.com/

My Dad has this since the Rugby is no longer available in the US, and he loves it.