[quote user="AndyCanary"]Hahahahahahahahahha!!

So you open your reply with a well known saying then go onto totally contradict yourself by calling me a ''clown'' & a ''fag'' and my mother a ''silly old fool''..

IQ of 144 and you have to resort to the Pinkun for help with how to make a ''few quid''...

Please crawl back from underneath the rock in which you came. Tata.

P.s my IQ is 1 million billion kazillion, I have a bigger penis than you, my fashion style is sooooooo cool that Dolce asks me for advice and I am not even typing this I''m dictating it to a Swedish Supermodel who is sat naked listening to me dictate.

[/quote]

Andy always try and keep your lies a little bit believable, after all your profile says you''re in Lowestoft![;)]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Hahahahahahahahahha!!

So you open your reply with a well known saying then go onto totally contradict yourself by calling me a ''clown'' & a ''fag'' and my mother a ''silly old fool''..

IQ of 144 and you have to resort to the Pinkun for help with how to make a ''few quid''...

Please crawl back from underneath the rock in which you came. Tata.

P.s my IQ is 1 million billion kazillion, I have a bigger penis than you, my fashion style is sooooooo cool that Dolce asks me for advice and I am not even typing this I''m dictating it to a Swedish Supermodel who is sat naked listening to me dictate.

[/quote]

Surely one must look at ones self in the mirror if you are really reading the pink un in the company of a naked swedish supermodel !!!!!! I''m impressed though. that''s what you call self control.[:S]