Before I start...this is not an advert to sell...I''m just looking for some recommendations.

I managed to buy a £45 nPower voucher to spend at any football league club on eBay the other day for £25.

I''m going to nip down and get the new shirt later but as I''m 22...I don''t feel there''s a ''right time'' to ever wear it. My question is;

1) Shall I just sell the shirt as it is (plain, not out of packaging) and hope to get £30-£35.

2) Get the shirt signed by the current squad and then sell it.

3) Get the shirt signed by the current squad, frame it and hold on to it for a few years?

4) None of the above (suggestions welcome).

Many Thanks in advance.

[quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"]"Snakepit Lass - why wouldn''t you want to wear it" Without wanting to sound like a dork...football shirts really not my style...other than in the gym maybe. Bit of a trend setter you see (ha!)[/quote]

So why are you going to get a shirt then?[:^)] 

Get something else from the club shop. 

If you have friends or family who support City you could use it to get Birthday or Christmas pressies.

I''ve seen some fecking stupid posts on here in my time. But this takes the biscuit.Do whatever you want with it.. you dosile fool. If you can''t decide between those few choices then you shouldn''t be let loose on eBay let alone the streets.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''ve seen some fecking stupid posts on here in my time. But this takes the biscuit.Do whatever you want with it.. you dosile fool. If you can''t decide between those few choices then you shouldn''t be let loose on eBay let alone the streets.[/quote]

Didn''t your mother ever tell you if you haven''t got anything good to say, don''t say anything at all? Probably not. Shame on her...the silly old fool.

I was looking for suggestions as the likelihood is that a Norwich fan would buy the shirt should I sell it at a knocked down price. Just wanted to know how I could make a few quid.

Oh and by the way your comments..."you dosile fool"..."stupid" etc...I have got an IQ of 144 you clown. Don''t talk down to me. Fag.

1) £5-£10 profit isn''t really worth while

2) hassle and signed shirts without certificates of authenticity aren''t really worth much

3) possibly if you can be bothered

4) maybe a canary experience?

Know what you mean about there never being a right time to wear the shirt. Maybe if we had something a bit less cheap looking I wouldn''t mind paying good money for it. Why is it that Brazil can use the same colours as us but come up with something much more wearable?

Hahahahahahahahahha!! So you open your reply with a well known saying then go onto totally contradict yourself by calling me a ''clown'' & a ''fag'' and my mother a ''silly old fool''..IQ of 144 and you have to resort to the Pinkun for help with how to make a ''few quid''...Please crawl back from underneath the rock in which you came. Tata.P.s my IQ is 1 million billion kazillion, I have a bigger penis than you, my fashion style is sooooooo cool that Dolce asks me for advice and I am not even typing this I''m dictating it to a Swedish Supermodel who is sat naked listening to me dictate.

ANDY,

I got a little angry...I''d admit. I apologise for what I said. It was a genuine post to see if people are interested in signed shirts really as I don''t want to go to the hassle if it''s not worth it.

That was all. And I''m not lying about my IQ either...just wanted to drop that in so you didn''t think I was some little child keyboard warrior...it''s something I don''t boast about because it makes you look like a square..of which I''m not!!!

Times are tough regardless of your intelligence and if I can make a couple of quid I will...just wanted peoples opinions.

you can''t spell very well, so that puts your IQ in doubt.

No one buys signed Norwich shirts for big amounts of cash, as its so easy to pop down early before a match and get your own signed.

I would suggest saving your time, buying a couple of match tickets and going to enjoy the games.

As far as shirt signung goes, at this time the current squad have done nothing, last seasons squad would have ben better, they won the league as champions, but your chance has passed.  If you don''t want the shirt, then sell it, or as someone  else suggested use the voucher to buy gifts, its nearly christmas after all!!!

I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop! - I dont agree with AndyCanary callng you a dosile old fool but i have to say that this theread is ridiculus and you knid of asked for it. You will be asking people what hand to wipe your bum with next as you have some pretty valuable toilet role!

[quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"]"Snakepit Lass - why wouldn''t you want to wear it"

Without wanting to sound like a dork...football shirts really not my style...other than in the gym maybe. Bit of a trend setter you see (ha!)[/quote]

I think Snakepit Lass in just a football shirt might look alright (provided she''s 16 of course)

[quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"]I don''t know if people still buy shirts et al. [/quote]

I''m guessing from that you don''t go to games as anyone with an IQ of about 44, let alone 144, would notice that yes indeed, people do buy shirts (or maybe they all nick them?).

Clearly there is a war going on here.....so I will keep this brief.

I got the new home shirt from my friends as a birthday present, even though i''d already bought it the day it came out (I clearly told them I already had it, Ridiculous!)

Anyway, long story short, packaged & labelled, it got £32 on ebay. So to be honest, if you spend £25 on the voucher, £7 profit isn''t really worth the hassle, or really worth the grief you are getting on here

Hope this helps

[quote user="Canary1902"]

Clearly there is a war going on here.....so I will keep this brief.

I got the new home shirt from my friends as a birthday present, even though i''d already bought it the day it came out (I clearly told them I already had it, Ridiculous!)

Anyway, long story short, packaged & labelled, it got £32 on ebay. So to be honest, if you spend £25 on the voucher, £7 profit isn''t really worth the hassle, or really worth the grief you are getting on here

Hope this helps

[/quote]

Much appreciated for your useful insight. Cheers.

Why wouldnt you want to wear it ??!?I wear my Norwich shirt quite a bit, I also collect football shirts and try to buy one from every city / place I visit.2 of my fav''s are my Bocca Juniors 2009 away and my FC Tokyo 2007 home and Charleston Battery 2006 shirt :)I also own a Germany 2010 shirt :-pSure I wouldnt wear a shirt down the pub but a random trip out or w/e always time to wear footy shirts.Anyways...Id go with the buy the shirt and wear it or buy it get it signed and frame it option

I Have the one in my picture what some guy at who had shares in the club got me for christmas and i have the promotion 04/05 shirt fully signed but it is not framed, it was gave to me by mathias svenson [:)] as a leaving present [:D]

.............. Jesus...I was only asking for a bit of advice. I don''t know if people still buy shirts et al. Man alive!......................

I know what you mean mate.

I have only started one thread on here and was given a real hard time.

Its not the friendliest of places to say the least and there are some very odd individuals on here.

I just tend to read now and not really bother to add my view, for not wanting to rattle the yocals.

Best of luck on what ever you do to earn an extra quid in these very tough times