Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Who would you rather have?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Or Joe Cole for free...[/quote]We didn''t even try to get him...........

STILL NO AMBITION!!!???!!![8o|][8o|][8o|]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Or Joe Cole for free...[/quote]We didn''t even try to get him...........

[/quote]or Van der Vaart(spelling) he was only £8 mil from Madrid...surely if we are looking to push fpor promotion this is the caliber of player we should be signing [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]or Van der Vaart(spelling) he was only £8 mil from Madrid...surely if we are looking to push fpor promotion this is the caliber of player we should be signing [;)][/quote]HOW DO I GET RIDE OF THAT CRAP ABOVE MY POST????? THNX IN ADVANCE(on windows vista)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]or Van der Vaart(spelling) he was only £8 mil from Madrid...surely if we are looking to push fpor promotion this is the caliber of player we should be signing [;)][/quote]HOW DO I GET RIDE OF THAT CRAP ABOVE MY POST????? THNX IN ADVANCE(on windows vista)[/quote]As the kids would say "Internet Fail". Presumably.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]If you''re on internet explorer, try hitting the "compatibillity" button at the top, next to the search box.[/quote]thnx Lapps[Y][/quote]As you can see that worked a treat, will be my pleasure to buy you a pint next time i see ya[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]If you''re on internet explorer, try hitting the "compatibillity" button at the top, next to the search box.[/quote]thnx Lapps[Y][/quote]As you can see that worked a treat, will be my pleasure to buy you a pint next time i see ya[:D][/quote]And it will be my pleasure to drink it![:D][+o(][+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]If you''re on internet explorer, try hitting the "compatibillity" button at the top, next to the search box.[/quote]thnx Lapps[Y][/quote]As you can see that worked a treat, will be my pleasure to buy you a pint next time i see ya[:D][/quote]And it will be my pleasure to drink it![:D][+o(][+o(][/quote]LOL

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]If you''re on internet explorer, try hitting the "compatibillity" button at the top, next to the search box.[/quote]thnx Lapps[Y][/quote]As you can see that worked a treat, will be my pleasure to buy you a pint next time i see ya[:D][/quote]And it will be my pleasure to drink it![:D][+o(][+o(][/quote]

Do you know the solution for Google Chrome? At work now on IE so it''s not a prob but at home it is.

[quote user="Salford"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]If you''re on internet explorer, try hitting the "compatibillity" button at the top, next to the search box.[/quote]thnx Lapps[Y][/quote]As you can see that worked a treat, will be my pleasure to buy you a pint next time i see ya[:D][/quote]And it will be my pleasure to drink it![:D][+o(][+o(][/quote]Do you know the solution for Google Chrome? At work now on IE so it''s not a prob but at home it is.

[/quote]Just googled this.......

[quote user="Salford"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lappinitup"]If you''re on internet explorer, try hitting the "compatibillity" button at the top, next to the search box.[/quote]thnx Lapps[Y][/quote]As you can see that worked a treat, will be my pleasure to buy you a pint next time i see ya[:D][/quote]And it will be my pleasure to drink it![:D][+o(][+o(][/quote]Do you know the solution for Google Chrome? At work now on IE so it''s not a prob but at home it is.

[/quote]Guys stop spamming crap, get back on topic.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Chris Iwelumo & Jason Shackell for 1MOr Andrew Surman for 1.2M (Sky sports with the prices).[/quote]We didn''t pay 1.2M for him as Wolves still owed us money from a previous transfer. It was more like 600K I heard.[/quote]If we''re to go by Darel Russell''s quote :“I don''t think you can have much complaint if the manager has plenty of

money to spend - if you go out and spend over £1m on a player your

finances are going to be limited after that and that was obviously more

of a preferred option."In all probability he''s speaking about Surman, and if so, it''d be sensible to assume we did spend that much (and in all respect, i feel more inclined to go by that than what you may have heard).

[/quote]

Hmmm I didn''t have campatability settings on and I still couldn''t quote properly with Chrome.

Davo

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Guys stop spamming crap, get back on topic.[/quote]But the topic''s crap. You haven''t taken into account wages, whether or not they want to come to us, and add ons.Plus i think the actual figure was 500k.

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Guys stop spamming crap, get back on topic.[/quote]But the topic''s crap. You haven''t taken into account wages, whether or not they want to come to us, and add ons.Plus i think the actual figure was 500k.[/quote]I''m just asking people who would they rather have.. clearly they didnt want to come or we could of got them?Crap post by you I see...

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]
Guys stop spamming crap, get back on topic.
[/quote]
But the topic''s crap. You haven''t taken into account wages, whether or not they want to come to us, and add ons.
Plus i think the actual figure was 500k.
[/quote]
I''m just asking people who would they rather have.. clearly they didnt want to come or we could of got them?

Crap post by you I see...
[/quote]

*could HAVE, sorry...that just annoys me. [:$]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Guys stop spamming crap, get back on topic.[/quote]Spamming crap? There hust helping out a fellow poster. Lewie are you after SD Petes job?

Surman for me, he has pure talent/quality and I was taken back that we had signed him because I had heard great reports from both Saints and Wolves fans about the lad, it may be a fact of guidance with young Andrew so hooking up with Mr Lambert can only be a good thing, plus not that I''m advocating us as a selling club but the boy might just be a nice little earner in the future.

Surman.

I also have problems with quoting and using the advanced text features in Chrome and end up having to use firefox for posts in which I need to.