Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Away games - ticket question...

Hey folks, excuse my ignorance on this subject, but finally my schedule for the coming months will allow me to attend my first ever away game. I''m planning on going to Sheffield United away in January, my question is... to book seats with the norwich fans in the away end, could I order them directly from the the Brammal Lane ticket office as I''m moving to the surrounding area in the coming weeks, or would I have to go through the Norwich ticket office?

Thanks in advance

Book them through Norwich. Its the easiest option.

Reminds me of the time I went into a JJB in Doncaster and asked if they could do shirt printing on my Norwich shirt.

They told me to go to the Keepmoat stadium and they could do it. Haha.

Imagine it. "Hello! I know this is a Doncaster Rovers Club Shop, and you are all Doncaster Rovers fans, but can you please put MARTIN 16 on the back of this Norwich shirt haha.

someone i know said they got a ticket for the away supporters at the galpharm. Dunno if he''s telling me porkies or not. I would give em a ring

All depends on what kind of support is expected for the match. 

In the past when there was nothing much hanging on the result at Bramall Lane I have gotten tickets for the away end on the day from the Lane ticket office (in days further back I used to just go through the turnstiles - those were the days). 

There is quite a large capacity at Bramall Lane for away fans but as always if you want to be certain you are better off buying from Norwich''s ticket office.  However it might be beneficial to either already have a history of buying from the club in the past or be a Member as you might get into a difficult conversation with the ticket staff who might think you are a Blades hooligan trying to get in amongst the Norwich fans if you have a Sheffield address - I am a member so never have a problem.