Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Cureton scores at last !!

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Is OTJ playing for Yeovil? Doesn''t say much for him if he''s playing in the first team Jamie lad scores against for about two years.[/quote]

Yes, and Troy of Archibald De Henville is playing for Exeter

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="I am a Banana"]it was only 6 yeards though [:S][/quote]
Let''s be fair, he missed from closer range than that enough times.
[/quote]

very true[y]

Well i hope he celebrated his last career goal well [:P]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It''s over an hour since Wiz posted.  That''s one heck of an orgasm[;)][/quote]Same goes for Jamie lad, it''s been a while since he scored, he must of had balls like watermelons.

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It''s over an hour since Wiz posted.  That''s one heck of an orgasm[;)][/quote]
Same goes for Jamie lad, it''s been a while since he scored, he must of had balls like watermelons.
[/quote]

check his wife out, then you''ll see why [y]

When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.

[quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]Thats hardly a badge of honour.

[quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know[/quote]Do I have to be Lewis Hamilton to comment upon someones driving? Do I have to be Heston Blumenthal to tell you that McDonald''s is a steaming pile of manure?

[quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]Evening Jamie!

[quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]

Well there''s a surprise[:O] From a person who idolises Clint Easton [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]

Evening Jamie!
[/quote]Nevertheless Chopsy, its true, no one on here is a pro player, pub player maybe, but not pro.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]Evening Jamie![/quote]Nevertheless Chopsy, its true, no one on here is a pro player, pub player maybe, but not pro.[/quote]One day I''ll reveal my true identity and surprise you all... [^o)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]

Evening Jamie!
[/quote]Nevertheless Chopsy, its true, no one on here is a pro player, pub player maybe, but not pro.[/quote]

Have you recovered yet Wiz?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]

Evening Jamie!
[/quote]Nevertheless Chopsy, its true, no one on here is a pro player, pub player maybe, but not pro.[/quote]

One day I''ll reveal my true identity and surprise you all... [^o)]
[/quote]I can''t wait, you''re Bryan Gunn aren''t you? and I claim my £10.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Clint"]When one of you score from ANYWHERE within a professional football match then let me know, until then reign in the piss taking and leave the guy alone........we''ve had far worse pull on the yellow and green in recent years.[/quote]

Evening Jamie!

Have you recovered yet Wiz?

[/quote]Still a bit weak mate.[:S]