Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

What's with the sudden interest with Whitbread?

Why is everyone attacking Whitbread at the minute. I understand the frustration of him being constantly injured but in all fairness he wasn''t injury prone before him coming here other than the injury he came with and has done well elsewhere so why can''t you let him get to fitness and see him play at his best. We have plenty of cover in CB so it isn''t a major problem and from what I hear he isn''t far from fitness. Trust me he will be a massive player for us, a lot of you always say to trust in Lambert so why not trust him now.

Oh and BTW before you ask I have seen him play a fair few times for Millwall.

Hi, Chief Inspector Morty of the forum police here.You could always have said this in the thread where we are already discussing this subject.[;)]

[quote user="Canary1902"]Its not SUDDEN INTEREST. Its clearly one post that someone started. Otherwise this message board would be pointless[/quote]

Well there is about 3 separate threads about this and on 606 so a few different people have  brought this up actually.

could these constant injuries be down to a different training regime?. I''M NOT CRITISING OUR COACHES, maybe they trained and concentrated on different things at his previous club. Hopefully, he will soon be able to show us what he''s capable of in the near future.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Whitbread? I only have a bitter interest....[/quote]obviously lost on ziggypiggy. I got it haha. but here for ziggypiggyhttp://gb.fotolibra.com/images/thumbnails/539857-whitbread-trophy-bitter.jpeg

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Whitbread? I only have a bitter interest....[/quote]obviously lost on ziggypiggy. I got it haha. but here for ziggypiggyhttp://gb.fotolibra.com/images/thumbnails/539857-whitbread-trophy-bitter.jpeg[/quote]Nope I got Mello "Pun Spectacular" Yello''s joke, but hit quote on the wrong post.. YOU try using a mouse with trotters..

He''s so over rated by so many though!I''m very happy with Nelson, Askouuuu, this big black man and Ward. [:)]

Yes this over rating of Whitbread has made my blood boil!

At this moment in time hes made a couple of cameo sub appearances when we have been winning games and played a below average performance full game against Stockport on a Bank holiday. So therefore hes done next to b uggerall for the club and with his constant injury problems its looking less and less likely that he will do anything at all, though I hope to be proved wrong on that one!

[quote user="morty"]Hi, Chief Inspector Morty of the forum police here.You could always have said this in the thread where we are already discussing this subject.[;)][/quote]Throw the bloody book at em Morty !!!