Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Incident after the Forest game?

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Is it any wonder our city is seen as a bunch of wig wearing Jessie''s? This "front page headline " is pathetic. Jeez, there really is a big world outside naaaarfalk! In tomorrow''s EEN....sprowston fire brigade saves cat from tree....zzzzzz[/quote]Well said Arthur... [Y]Nothing against Archant looking in to this story and the lad certainly did not deserve to be set upon like that by the sounds of it.  But how inconsistent is Archant''s response here to that after far more serious unrest happened here in Norwich when we played Leeds in March?  We barely heard a murmur from Archant then despite numerous complaints on how Norfolk''s finest handled things that day.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Is it any wonder our city is seen as a bunch of wig wearing Jessie''s? This "front page headline " is pathetic. Jeez, there really is a big world outside naaaarfalk! In tomorrow''s EEN....sprowston fire brigade saves cat from tree....zzzzzz[/quote]Well said Arthur... [Y]Nothing against Archant looking in to this story and the lad certainly did not deserve to be set upon like that by the sounds of it.  But how inconsistent is Archant''s response here to that after far more serious unrest happened here in Norwich when we played Leeds in March?  We barely heard a murmur from Archant then despite numerous complaints on how Norfolk''s finest handled things that day.[/quote]Buy yourself a daft arse lycra suit is your answer there.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Is it any wonder our city is seen as a bunch of wig wearing Jessie''s? This "front page headline " is pathetic. Jeez, there really is a big world outside naaaarfalk! In tomorrow''s EEN....sprowston fire brigade saves cat from tree....zzzzzz[/quote]Well said Arthur... [Y]

Nothing against Archant looking in to this story and the lad certainly did not deserve to be set upon like that by the sounds of it.  But how inconsistent is Archant''s response here to that after far more serious unrest happened here in Norwich when we played Leeds in March?  We barely heard a murmur from Archant then despite numerous complaints on how Norfolk''s finest handled things that day.
[/quote]

Buy yourself a daft arse lycra suit is your answer there.

[Y][/quote]I reckon those glass slippers would have done just as well morty! [:$][;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Is it any wonder our city is seen as a bunch of wig wearing Jessie''s? This "front page headline " is pathetic. Jeez, there really is a big world outside naaaarfalk! In tomorrow''s EEN....sprowston fire brigade saves cat from tree....zzzzzz[/quote]Well said Arthur... [Y]Nothing against Archant looking in to this story and the lad certainly did not deserve to be set upon like that by the sounds of it.  But how inconsistent is Archant''s response here to that after far more serious unrest happened here in Norwich when we played Leeds in March?  We barely heard a murmur from Archant then despite numerous complaints on how Norfolk''s finest handled things that day.[/quote]Buy yourself a daft arse lycra suit is your answer there.[Y][/quote]I reckon those glass slippers would have done just as well morty! [:$][;)][/quote]Ha! Harsh on Smudgers footwear!

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Is it any wonder our city is seen as a bunch of wig wearing Jessie''s? This "front page headline " is pathetic. Jeez, there really is a big world outside naaaarfalk! In tomorrow''s EEN....sprowston fire brigade saves cat from tree....zzzzzz[/quote]

Close Arthur, very close

He was on the news last night and was interviewed at home in his garden, came over as a really nice lad and said he would still wear his outfit at away games but would change inside the ground before he left the stadium so as to not attract attention.

Glad he''s ok and still smiling.

Would you let your son go out in public wearing that? Then parade him in the national press and TV?

I blame the parents. If his dad does post on here I hope he has a good excuse for his embarrassment of a son. Not only that but their continued promotion of an incident most people would just like to move on from.

Its not like we need to raise awareness of reoccurring football violence against lycra clad individuals. Its an isolated incident.

Lap your 15 minutes up while you can.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Shyster"][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kilN69CLb4]A superb live version of ''All The Young Dudes'' in Dublin 2003[/url][/quote]

Great link! Did you ever see Bowie live?

[/quote]

Seen him live! The fuc*kers been in my house and drank all my wine!!First saw him live at Earls Court in 78 and numerous times since - was a great act and always a good excuse to get away from the missus - the quality of some of the birds that go to his concerts was pretty much a plus too [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You see "young" Shyster that''s how folk get misrepresented on here. No where did I say I was shocked let alone "so shocked". I just said that if "banter" during the game was the excuse then the attack was premeditated.

As a sad old fan of the great David Bowie I would have thought you would recognise the right for young people to be different and stand out in a crowd.

[8]Oh brother you guessed I''m a dude now.

It''s about time you posted a selection on the free bet this season and you could come for a beer on Friday, I''d even play some Bowie...

[/quote]

[:D] Yes, I suffered a few hidings and doled a few out through my Bowie fandom back in the day - likewise through my support of City.I will have to meet you fellows one of these days, Nigel.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kilN69CLb4]A superb live version of ''All The Young Dudes'' in Dublin 2003[/url][/quote]Come to the Pup''s presentation thing on Friday.I promise not to beat you up.[;)][/quote]

Yeah right - go to a venue and be surrounded by folk I''ve constantly rubbed up the wrong way.Are you kidding me?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You see "young" Shyster that''s how folk get misrepresented on here. No where did I say I was shocked let alone "so shocked". I just said that if "banter" during the game was the excuse then the attack was premeditated.

As a sad old fan of the great David Bowie I would have thought you would recognise the right for young people to be different and stand out in a crowd.

It''s about time you posted a selection on the free bet this season and you could come for a beer on Friday, I''d even play some Bowie...

[/quote]

[:D] Yes, I suffered a few hidings and doled a few out through my Bowie fandom back in the day - likewise through my support of City.I will have to meet you fellows one of these days, Nigel.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kilN69CLb4]A superb live version of ''All The Young Dudes'' in Dublin 2003[/url][/quote]Come to the Pup''s presentation thing on Friday.I promise not to beat you up.[;)][/quote]

Yeah right - go to a venue and be surrounded by folk I''ve constantly rubbed up the wrong way.Are you kidding me?[/quote]Well I managed to get out alive.[:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[:D] Yes, I suffered a few hidings and doled a few out through my Bowie fandom back in the day - likewise through my support of City.

I will have to meet you fellows one of these days, Nigel.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kilN69CLb4]A superb live version of ''All The Young Dudes'' in Dublin 2003[/url]
[/quote]

Come to the Pup''s presentation thing on Friday.

I promise not to beat you up.

[;)]
[/quote]

Yeah right - go to a venue and be surrounded by folk I''ve constantly rubbed up the wrong way.

Are you kidding me?
[/quote]

You would be safe no one takes a keyboard with them!

The only nasty one to watch is the Ninja nana !

Ok I dont have any need to justify my actions to a moron like you, but heres a couple of pointers for you, Do not threaten to punch my son or I will take it upon myself to find out who you are and deal with the matter. Do I make myself clear here.

People like you is what is wrong with football. You attitude stinks and you aggresive posting shows what a pillock you are. I will not justify your questions with an answer...you are a total irrelavence.

Keep you mouth shout and your threats to yourself.

[quote user="mtv"]Ok I dont have any need to justify my actions to a moron like you, but heres a couple of pointers for you, Do not threaten to punch my son or I will take it upon myself to find out who you are and deal with the matter. Do I make myself clear here.

People like you is what is wrong with football. You attitude stinks and you aggresive posting shows what a pillock you are. I will not justify your questions with an answer...you are a total irrelavence.

Keep you mouth shout and your threats to yourself.[/quote]

Who''s that in reply to?

[quote user="mtv"]Ok I dont have any need to justify my actions to a moron like you, but heres a couple of pointers for you, Do not threaten to punch my son or I will take it upon myself to find out who you are and deal with the matter. Do I make myself clear here. People like you is what is wrong with football. You attitude stinks and you aggresive posting shows what a pillock you are. I will not justify your questions with an answer...you are a total irrelavence. Keep you mouth shout and your threats to yourself.[/quote]

[Y] Im taking it that this was aimed at the bearded prat? How is your lad anyway? Good to see 3 norfolk and City fans on the sofa of GMTV this morning! (along with Myleene)

Sorry guys, yes it was to that guy who said he would thump joe if he saw him. (a 16 year old boy ) Easy target.

Joe nor me advanced this in anyway. this was started on here, with this thread! I merely informed city fans who were showing concern (thanks again) From that it just went crazy.

Now if you were a 16 year old lad would you turn down the chance of an all expense paid trip to London? AND to sit next to Emma Crosby and Mylene Klass?

99% OF EVERYONE have been great and understand how this works.....and if Stephen Fry can represent the Club then a proper fan who has his father and 4 of his brothers as season ticket holders can also show City as a good club.

I hope these thugs are proud and are caught and that is really what its all about,

Sorry if this is a bit of a muddle of a post but that bearded bloke has got me as bloody angry as the prats who hit joe!

Joe is fine, and in truth is stunned by the attention, Nothing will stop joe supporting his team and he is going to wear the morph suit to the Barnsley game, just to make a point! Joe sits in the Barclay with his mate, I sit in the River end with some of his Bothers. I really dont want him to be a target for some idiots but he is determined to show he wont be pushed around by people who should know better

I tell you what Mylene is a very very hot City Supporter and she stroke my arm..........bloody hell its all worth it just for that.

Well if your little man is anything like his father he has a great role model to follow doesn''t he just?

Full of ill directed aggression and attitude. Coincidence?

Of course I''m no threat to your son am I, speaking hypothetically and actually threatening your son are two completely different things you utter moron? Any idiot knows that. But I sympathise with your immature need to look like the big man for your pussy son on a internet chat forum.

I''m sure your paternal influence had nothing to do with the behaviour, which according to Forest message boards, lead to his need for amber lamps!

Lets make sure the pigs get all eye witness reports shall we, rather than the biased view of your friends. Pah?. Of course they told you your precious baby did nothing wrong.

When I was 16 I was in pacific sub hunting Russkies. 16 isn''t a child. Most 16 year olds would not consider themselves children (except when it suits).

Time to man up. Goad your opposition at your will. But when they catch you real men don''t go running to daddy!

Epic Beard Man - You should change your name to Epic Beared Failure

I''ve never seen a more transparant and poorly construed wind up merchant on here.

Which, considering the Pink Un is the home of many a WUM, is some feat.

You score 1/10

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Well if your little man is anything like his father he has a great role model to follow doesn''t he just? Full of ill directed aggression and attitude. Coincidence? Of course I''m no threat to your son am I, speaking hypothetically and actually threatening your son are two completely different things you utter moron? Any idiot knows that. But I sympathise with your immature need to look like the big man for your pussy son on a internet chat forum. I''m sure your paternal influence had nothing to do with the behaviour, which according to Forest message boards, lead to his need for amber lamps! Lets make sure the pigs get all eye witness reports shall we, rather than the biased view of your friends. Pah?. Of course they told you your precious baby did nothing wrong. When I was 16 I was in pacific sub hunting Russkies. 16 isn''t a child. Most 16 year olds would not consider themselves children (except when it suits). Time to man up. Goad your opposition at your will. But when they catch you real men don''t go running to daddy![/quote]

Presumably you consider these little diatribes to be deeply funny. While I don''t for one moment see you as anything other than a wind up merchant seeking a reaction, you really have squeezed the last bit of mileage out of your rather sick joke. Perhaps you''d now like to do us all a favour and find someone else to provoke?

From what little I''ve seen, the lad seems a pretty affable chap and doesn''t look the sort to have deliberately provoked the Forest support, other than by simply standing out from the crowd as their fans realised their season was going to sheite.

I love the suit, too! Frankly, I reckon there might be one or two more of them appearing in the coming weeks... a small army of them in yellow and green would be a hell of a sight!

My missus told me about the GMTV appearance too, and all I can say to those of you who got to sit next to those fine ladies is that I bet those bruises don''t sting so much any more! Fair play on the lad, MTV should be proud of his son for sticking to his guns and refusing to lose the suit in forthcoming games.  Although I wonder how long it will last once the weather turns a bit...

Am kinda on the fence on this one as don''t have all the actual facts.If someone is attending a football game, they should be able to do so peacefully, thats a given.However theres part of me, when seeing Burberry hatted teens in the lower Barclay, giving it the big "come on" to away fans that thinks if an away fan catches up with them outside then they maybe deserve whatever happens. Kind of "If you''re going to act the hard man, you better be sure you can back up your actions"

Sorry Morty but you''re totally wrong. The lad was picked on by three/four grown men because he gave them some stick along with other City fans. He was dressed in a green suit and not a ''Burberry hat'' pretending to be hard. They were cowards and would not have followed him after the game if he had been a Leeds or Millwall fan just in case they got a slap back.

[quote user="DraytonBoy"]Sorry Morty but you''re totally wrong. The lad was picked on by three/four grown men because he gave them some stick along with other City fans. He was dressed in a green suit and not a ''Burberry hat'' pretending to be hard. They were cowards and would not have followed him after the game if he had been a Leeds or Millwall fan just in case they got a slap back.[/quote]No, I am not.I said that I didn''t know the actual facts, and was commenting generally about acting "Terrace hard". Its similar to road rage, people think they can act the big man with no consequences.