Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Incident after the Forest game?

[quote user="the king"]no offense, it aint on smacking people, but if youre dressed in a bright green morph suit and youre abusing home fans - what do you expect.[/quote]

You my friend, are talking rubbish.

[quote user="mtv"]Joe is fine now and abit taken aback by all the attention this has caused. Ofcourse Bury, you are right and over the past few years I have taken Joe and his brothers to several away games to try and teach them the ''etiquette'' of away games, we have been to places like Stoke and Cardiff and a few in league one last season. We have never encountered any problems. But you are dead right about sticking your chin out and it is something I have warned all my sons about. As others have said who know joe, he is a bit of a character and there is no harm in him at all. While you should be able to dress and enjoy football as you want to...we all know you cant. I think the two good things that have come out of this is, it has taught him a very good lesson (and maybe his old man does know whats good sometimes!) And How City fans back up their own and for the second one I really do send you my thanks.[/quote]

You''re a good man MTV,i am glad you can see both points of view.All the best to your kid,just tell him to burn that morphsuit[Y]

[quote user="mtv"]Joe is fine now and abit taken aback by all the attention this has caused.

Ofcourse Bury, you are right and over the past few years I have taken Joe and his brothers to several away games to try and teach them the ''etiquette'' of away games, we have been to places like Stoke and Cardiff and a few in league one last season. We have never encountered any problems. But you are dead right about sticking your chin out and it is something I have warned all my sons about.

As others have said who know joe, he is a bit of a character and there is no harm in him at all. While you should be able to dress and enjoy football as you want to...we all know you cant.

I think the two good things that have come out of this is, it has taught him a very good lesson (and maybe his old man does know whats good sometimes!) And How City fans back up their own and for the second one I really do send you my thanks.[/quote]

We certainly do but to some people on this thread that makes you a hooligan, jumping in to protect your own that is.

My lad is too young yet - although he still thinks I know nothing - but be assured I’ll go through the same. My own wakeup call came in the Simod Cup at Portman Road over twenty years ago, learnt the rules that night!

School of Hard Knocks for your lad this weekend that’s for sure

You know something Bury, it could have been so much worse, I''m glad (if thats the right word) that they only punched him. You never know these days. But he will still keep going to away games and keep the dressing up for home games.

Yes sometimes it does take an ''incident'' to learn the rules, at Chester at long time ago in a league cup match was one we learned!!

Though it was so much different in those days, you had to learn quickly or you would have been in serious bother wouldn''t you.

PS. mentioned on another thread was 39 City at Oldham one midweek, I was one of those 39, memories...............[:)]

[quote user="mtv"]I think the two good things that have come out of this is, it has taught him a very good lesson (and maybe his old man does know whats good sometimes!) And How City fans back up their own and for the second one I really do send you my thanks.[/quote]Sweet of you to say that, mtv, but that''s just the way we are here. Really

terribly nice people! Funnily enough - not that you would be likely to

be aware of this - but on the official messageboard we''re always being

slagged off as abusive ranters.  Not remotely fit for polite society.

Barely human. Can you believe that? Plainly total nonsense, as you''ve

found.[;)][;)][;)]

End of leg-pulling. Glad your son is relatively unscathed.

Norwich has a reputation of being a friendly club with good natured fans unlikely to cause any trouble and therein lies the problem. Forest''s last home game was against Leeds and I can''t imagine the same happening to a 16 year old Leeds fan without some sort of retaliation. These cowards knew no-one was going to hit them back. I hope the lad isn''t put off going to away games ''dressed-up'' but he might need to be a bit selective.

[quote user="Boogle"]Its actually legal, to shoot a Welshman with a crossbow after midnight in Nottingham.[/quote]

What about a sawn-off?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Boogle"]Its actually legal, to shoot a Welshman with a crossbow after midnight in Nottingham.[/quote]

What about a sawn-off?

[/quote]

If you are a farmer protecting your home thats been burgled numerous times by known villains, no according to the law.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m going to go to Nottingham, wait until after midnight and shoot a Welshman with a crossbow now...[/quote]

Feel free, its legal, got to find a welshmen first LOL.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

So we should all go dressed not in colours of any kind and we should sit like little mice, otherwise some no good yobs will have the AOK to attack us for no good reason other than we might stick out from the crowd.

Sorry don''t buy it.

If I want to go in a green wig, and a yellow jumpsuit to any ground then I should be allowed without having to fear being attacked by anyone.

Let alone being set upon by 8 grown men when I am a 16 year old lad.

[/quote]Exactly.

What the football grounds site has to say about the occupants of the ''A'' block:"There are also an element of Forest supporters in the ''A'' block of the Main stand nearest to the away supporters who feel it is their duty to continually berate away fans during the game, which can be unsavoury."

[quote user="mtv"]ofcourse I meant Good not god, fruedian slip I think.[/quote]

This original thread was started by a comittee member of NCISA Tangy.

I would just like to add that if there is anything you think NCISA can do to help, member or not, then drop us an e-mail on contact@ncisa.co.uk.

I am glad your lad seems to be on the mend but as a dad and grandad myself you feel like you want to do SOMETHING about it.

[quote user="The Butler"]

I would just like to add that if there is anything you think NCISA can do to help, member or not, then drop us an e-mail on contact@ncisa.co.uk.

I am glad your lad seems to be on the mend but as a dad and grandad myself you feel like you want to do SOMETHING about it.

[/quote]Send Notts Forest the bill for a new pair of specs.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]What the football grounds site has to say about the occupants of the ''A'' block:"There are also an element of Forest supporters in the ''A'' block of the Main stand nearest to the away supporters who feel it is their duty to continually berate away fans during the game, which can be unsavoury."

[/quote]In the interests of balance, I hope they say the same about Barclay E block.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Send Notts Forest the bill for a new pair of specs.
[/quote]

Now that''s an idea. Do it!

All the best to Joe too.

Lets  hope they can lay thier hand on cctv from Ratcliff road where it Happened and shove these Morons on football ban list, after they come out nick for ABH