Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Incident after the Forest game?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Boogle"]Its actually legal, to shoot a Welshman with a crossbow after midnight in Nottingham.[/quote]

What about a sawn-off?

[/quote]A sawn-off  crossbow? How would that work? [:^)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Boogle"]Its actually legal, to shoot a Welshman with a crossbow after midnight in Nottingham.[/quote]

What about a sawn-off?

[/quote]

A sawn-off  crossbow? How would that work? [:^)]
[/quote]

It would be a short bow instead of a long bow.

No hold on a crossbow was not a long bow to start with, so you would have to reduce the size of th thread on the bolt.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Herman "]

What about a sawn-off?

[/quote]

A sawn-off  crossbow? How would that work? [:^)]
[/quote]

[:D] Shorter bolts??

And ,anyway,why would anyone want to shoot a Welshman.Any country that gave us Iwan and Bellamy is fine by me!

[quote user="mtv"]Thanks for the concern lads, This ''boy'' was one of my sons. He is 16 years old and was set upon by a group of 8 ''men''. Ofcourse I have warned him about standing out ataway matches but he is quite acharacter as those who sit near him in the barclay will tell you. He took 2 direct punches in the face breaking his glasses and his nose. He is home and fine now but it does make you think doesnt it. He told me much the same as earlier posters have described, he and some other city fans were exchanging banter with the forest fans and it appears his green ''morph'' suit singled him out. He spoke to the police about but didnt give a statement because he was with a couple of friends and needed to get home. However I am ringing Nottingham police tomorrow and will push them to follow this up. Scum like this should be pushed out of football and if I have my way they will be found and banned. thanks for the concern lads and lasses.[/quote]

Glad your son is ok mtv, tell him not to let it put him off from away games as the majority of fans are decent ones.

Link

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=xNews&itemid=NOED29%20Aug%202010%2019%3A40%3A06%3A353

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

So we should all go dressed not in colours of any kind and we should sit like little mice, otherwise some no good yobs will have the AOK to attack us for no good reason other than we might stick out from the crowd.

Sorry don''t buy it.

If I want to go in a green wig, and a yellow jumpsuit to any ground then I should be allowed without having to fear being attacked by anyone.

Let alone being set upon by 8 grown men when I am a 16 year old lad.

[/quote]Come on, don''t be thick. First sentence is just ridiculous.  Of course you can wear what you like without fear of being attacked, but when you start "dishing out my fair share of abuse" dressed in such a standout manner, you can''t be too surprised when you get a smack. And I don''t condone violence at all, made that clear in my first post, but I don''t have much sympathy with Joe.

[quote user="the king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

So we should all go dressed not in colours of any kind and we should sit like little mice, otherwise some no good yobs will have the AOK to attack us for no good reason other than we might stick out from the crowd.

Sorry don''t buy it.

If I want to go in a green wig, and a yellow jumpsuit to any ground then I should be allowed without having to fear being attacked by anyone.

[/quote]
Come on, don''t be thick. First sentence is just ridiculous.  Of course you can wear what you like without fear of being attacked, but when you start "dishing out my fair share of abuse" dressed in such a standout manner, you can''t be too surprised when you get a smack. And I don''t condone violence at all, made that clear in my first post, but I don''t have much sympathy with Joe.
[/quote]

[Y]

Sorry don''t buy it.

[/quote]Come on, don''t be thick. First sentence is just ridiculous.  Of course you can wear what you like without fear of being attacked, but when you start "dishing out my fair share of abuse" dressed in such a standout manner, you can''t be too surprised when you get a smack. And I don''t condone violence at all, made that clear in my first post, but I don''t have much sympathy with Joe.[/quote]I might use that as an excuse when I go out on the piss and smack a copper around the lug hole.[:P]  ''Sorry m''lud he was wearing a tit on his head and he gave me grief first''.

Well I''m sure Joe is heartened by your comments.

Whatever you read or interprited in the press, Here are the facts. He did nothing to warranty a hiding, I have had several phone calls from City fans who attended the game and they all confirm that this was an uncalled and unwarrented act of thuggery by thugs and bullies.

No one on here have Indentified Joe as ''deserving'' a good hiding (except you, were you there?) and he was quite obvious and stood out so if he was provoking anyone then he would have been seen!

It''s because of opinions like yours that there is still this element of violence in football. It seems that if people like you thinks someone deserves no sympathy, when they get attacked by thugs, it is somehow justified......I''m pleased that just about every fan of both colours disagree with you.

Scum bags the lot of em, bet they don''t have the cajones to startle a mouse when Forest come to Carrow Road.

Best wishes to your son MTV. I often sit a few seats down from him in The Barcley if my friend''s got a seat going there instead of my seat in Block E and he''s a good lad.

Having been going to football for quite a few years now I always wear colours, sometimes fancy dress (end of season). There are a few places I wouldn''t travel to alone and these places I am happy not to give them my money.

But it really upsets me that people have the mentality to behave like this. He was a 16 year old kid going to game, you have a bit of banter in the stand then go home to ponder the result.

I hope the lad continues to feel safe to go to any game wearing what the hell he likes. [Just make sure he walks back next to a group of really big lads or with some lasses next time!!!).

Often traveling alone I have to put up with a fair bit over the years. My main hate is when people say "why does your boyfriend let you travel to football alone?" Because it is a bloody football game and there should be no reason why I shouldn''t be capable of getting on a train to travel.

Even if this lad was giving a bit of banter in the ground. IT IS A FOOTBALL GAME. What is it with men and them feeling that they have to beat the crap out of people?

Joe - wear what you like to the games, I would say I''d wear a morph suit with you but I''m not sure it would be very flattering. :-)

Is it any wonder our city is seen as a bunch of wig wearing Jessie''s? This "front page headline " is pathetic. Jeez, there really is a big world outside naaaarfalk! In tomorrow''s EEN....sprowston fire brigade saves cat from tree....zzzzzz

Sorry don''t buy it.

[/quote]
Come on, don''t be thick. First sentence is just ridiculous.  Of course you can wear what you like without fear of being attacked, but when you start "dishing out my fair share of abuse" dressed in such a standout manner, you can''t be too surprised when you get a smack. And I don''t condone violence at all, made that clear in my first post, but I don''t have much sympathy with Joe.
[/quote]

You just did lol

It''s all about opinion, your opinion is (correct me if im wrong) that if you have a bit of banter with oppo fans it''s ok for those fans to attack you?

My opinion is, banter should be left inside the ground, and there is no justification for such mindless, caveman type violence against one young lad who just happens to be wearing something different.

[quote user="Unit"]Whittle if it was your son / brother or family member you may view it differently... Have some respect.[/quote]

If it was a family member or whatever dressed in a tight green suit, acting like a green gimp, then I would say, "you have learned a lesson son."

And if you honestly think if my son dressed like a green version of a gimp, giving it loads to the other supporters, then cried when he got a little cuff round the lug, you are very much mistaken.

Oh would you now! And just where did you hear/see he was acting like a gimp? He did not miss behave nor ''act like a gimp'' He went there to have a bit of fun and just about everyone who saw him, saw it as that. the only ones who didnt were a bunch of thugs.....and you.

Did you go?

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]And if you honestly think if my son dressed like a green version of a gimp, giving it loads to the other supporters, then cried when he got a little cuff round the lug, you are very much mistaken.[/quote]''A cuff round the lug'' is different to being set upon by a group of several men, being punched in the face and having your nose broken. Do you advocate large groups of men giving one person a kicking? Personally I think it''s a bit cowardly.

And, old mate, he wasnt giving anything to anyone, nor did he cry to anyone when he got a broken nose etc.

He, nor I put up anything on here or anywhere else. it was put up by others....so if you want to trap off, get you facts right or keep your opinions to yourself!

sorry to start another thread but i just saw his picture in the crowd on the edp site and it is funny as f--- how could anyone take offence at that ? what is wrong with the world [*-)]

[quote user="pennywise "]sorry to start another thread but i just saw his picture in the crowd on the edp site and it is funny as f--- how could anyone take offence at that ? what is wrong with the world [*-)][/quote]A few tossers live in it

Where can we purchase these morph costumes?! If we all wear one they won''t know who to start on resulting in no trouble!

[quote user="Whittle''s Windmill"]

[quote user="Unit"]Whittle if it was your son / brother or family member you may view it differently... Have some respect.[/quote]

If it was a family member or whatever dressed in a tight green suit, acting like a green gimp, then I would say, "you have learned a lesson son."

However, if it was your son smashing up a foreign town square, throwing bottles and chairs at all a sundry, all for the glory Eng-er-land you''d defend him. Would''nt you? would''nt you?

Sounds familiar, does''nt it Art? 74 years young and rational thought is evaporating like your hairline....

Listen up Whittle, i''m the boy in the green morph suit, posting on dads account because I don''t have a pink un account. Tell me where I was "giving it large" to any of the home supporters? Ask anyone who was there, it was all good fun. Had the home supporters chanting at me "what the f**king hell is that?" and then when i stood up, they all cheered. thats the sort of level it was on.

And how is a group of 8 men, only 3 throwing punches, surrounding a 16 year old boy and breaking his nose acceptable, or considered "just a cuff"

i had fans from the same area as these thugs approach me after the game, shae my hand and have a good laugh about it. i ha both sets of fans asking to take pictures with me all day, THATS THE SORT OF LEVEL IT WAS ON.

And explain to me where i went crying to anyone? show me where. I only posted on one smaller website that I''d had an "incident" after the game, every other website it has been reported on was from other people. bbc 606, official site, this website, and various forest fan sites, ALL POSTED BY OTHER PEOPLE. papers got wind of it and approached me, i didn''t go to them. now the national press have got wind of it, and they have approached me too.

so stop giving it the whole hoo har must''ve-been-a-twat nonsense because you know nothing, ignorant moron