Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Believe me. It's likely to get worse

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Even the cops are on board. Both retired PCs and Argent Chief Stewards.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

No, no one sees what you mean. Nor cares for that matter.

[:)]

[/quote]

You know, since you rejoined this forum it has taken a distinct turn for the worse.

OTBC

[/quote]

Knowing that my very presence here annoys you is what keeps me logging in every day.

[/quote]

I didn''t say your presence annoyed me. It matters neither here nor there to me.

But I did say that this forum has deteriorated since you re-appeared.

And so say the silent majority.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]No, no one sees what you mean. Nor cares for that matter.[:)]

[/quote]

You know, since you rejoined this forum it has taken a distinct turn for the worse.

OTBC

[/quote]Knowing that my very presence here annoys you is what keeps me logging in every day.[:)][/quote]

I didn''t say your presence annoyed me. It matters neither here nor there to me.

OTBC

[/quote]The silent majority in your addled brain, would that be?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Knowing that my very presence here annoys you is what keeps me logging in every day.

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh dear me,first we have the inner circle now there is a silent majority.I must ask who they are and how do you know them Bly?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh dear me,first we have the inner circle now there is a silent majority.I must ask who they are and how do you know them Bly?

[/quote]

I suspect it''s a reference to Bly''s wife and I think it means she''s not speaking to him again.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

......on this forum.

I counted nine whole match-less days ahead until City take to the field again.

Odds-on it''ll be very boring on here especially since the transfer window is closed.

Although I''m sure the inner circle will amuse themselves  [+o(]

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]Good job I''m back to bang some sense into their dozey heads then.Time to reflect on the reality of who we are.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Is that it? Surely an inner circle consists of more than that.[:O][/quote]

I hate the way they wish each other "Happy birthday!" and those you write nothing more than " I agree"..... like the England score its irrevalent. Who cares if someone you don''t know, and probably would not which to meet, agrees or not? Like the American Newbie who wanted to look at poster''s photographs.....ugh!