Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Believe me. It's likely to get worse

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Brendo do you fancy being the meat in the Morty and Inchy sandwich.  Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)][/quote]

Is this what CT keeps going on about the ''Inner circle''?

[/quote]

Poor old CT used to be Wiz''s apprentice, seems like he''s Blys apprentice now. God I hope he doesn''t take a liking to Nutty there is no room here for 2 Nuttys.[:)]

[/quote]I''d be delighted with two Nigels. He''s a dude. [H]
[/quote]

You coming to the Pup''s do Friday?

Me and Inch high will buy you a lemonade.

[;)]
[/quote]

Only if you burp him afterwards[:D]

[quote user="Davo"]Apologies for the response but I haven''t read the whole thread. All this talk of Inner Circle reminds me of: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=inner+circle+sweat+a+la+la+la+la+long&aq=1 Davo[/quote]

Now there''s a blast from the past Davo.[Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]Who is Eddie? Might I say he has a marvelous surname? [:)][/quote]Nutty Nigel.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]Who is Eddie? Might I say he has a marvelous surname? [:)][/quote]Nutty Nigel.[/quote]Haha no way. I thought it might have been, but I thought if I asked if a ''Nigel'' was called Eddie I would look a little stupid, even for me. [:$]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]One doesn''t drive, one gets driven....

It''s like meet the parents on here with the Pink Un circle of trust, if you''re not in it you''re likely to be taken down to Chinatown.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]

One doesn''t drive, one gets driven....
[/quote]Talking of which............Friday?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]One doesn''t drive, one gets driven....[/quote]Talking of which............Friday?[/quote]What time Mick? May have to make an early exit but will get a taxi home, cheers.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]

[/quote]Talking of which............Friday?[/quote]

What time Mick? May have to make an early exit but will get a taxi home, cheers.
[/quote]Normal time, just after 7 if that''s ok.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]One doesn''t drive, one gets driven....[/quote]Talking of which............Friday?[/quote]What time Mick? May have to make an early exit but will get a taxi home, cheers.[/quote]Normal time, just after 7 if that''s ok.[/quote]Smashing. See you then, cheers.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]

What time Mick? May have to make an early exit but will get a taxi home, cheers.
[/quote]Normal time, just after 7 if that''s ok.[/quote]

Shouldn''t this be under BBB''s yawn thread Lapp?[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]

[/quote]Normal time, just after 7 if that''s ok.[/quote]

Shouldn''t this be under BBB''s yawn thread Lapp?[:D]

[/quote]It is! Pete''s going to merge them all! [;)]

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]

[/quote]

...by your mum.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]as of last Wednesday, I have a 2010 Volkswagon Golf.  It is my 4th straight Volkswagon. I can''t help it. I like their cars.[:$]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Even the cops are on board. Both retired PCs and Argent Chief Stewards.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]No, no one sees what you mean. Nor cares for that matter.[:)]

Yaris. Had ol'' ray in the car (my he rest in peace) and he almost made me crash by laughing so much. By the way I can''t attend the meet, I''m flying away today!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]who are Argent? A shortened version of south american country?
[/quote]

1970''s rock band fronted by Rod Argent - tracks include ''Hold Your Head Up'' and ''Dance in the Smoke''.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

No, no one sees what you mean. Nor cares for that matter.

[:)]

[/quote]

You know, since you rejoined this forum it has taken a distinct turn for the worse.

OTBC

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]who are Argent? A shortened version of south american country?
[/quote]

No, long-lost cousins of Archant!

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

See what I mean?

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]No, no one sees what you mean. Nor cares for that matter.[:)]

[/quote]

You know, since you rejoined this forum it has taken a distinct turn for the worse.

OTBC

[/quote]Knowing that my very presence here annoys you is what keeps me logging in every day.[:)]