Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Believe me. It's likely to get worse

......on this forum.

I counted nine whole match-less days ahead until City take to the field again.

Odds-on it''ll be very boring on here especially since the transfer window is closed.

Although I''m sure the inner circle will amuse themselves  [+o(]

[;)]

OTBC

What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Where''s Lapp when you need him??
[/quote]Sorry I''m late chaps...........

Couldn''t you have put this on your "yawn" thread Bly? [:^)]

[;)]

[quote user="CT"]The inner circle you speak of is the crux of what is wrong with this messageboard....[/quote]

Go on then CT name names.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

[quote user="CT"]The inner circle you speak of is the crux of what is wrong with this messageboard....[/quote]

Go on then CT name names.

[/quote]

A PUP (not including ''Nana) and someone who''s been posting since ''03.....

Waaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaah, those nasty posters are out to get me, with their harsh words and sarcasm.[:)]

Is that it? Surely an inner circle consists of more than that.[:O]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]Pug 106, you?
[/quote]

A fiat sedici Brendo.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]Pug 106, you? [/quote]

A fiat sedici Brendo.

[/quote]Ahh the family man car?clearly a gay like morty aswell then. [:|]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "]What car does everybody drive? Just curious.[:^)][/quote]Pug 106, you? [/quote]

A fiat sedici Brendo.

[/quote]Ahh the family man car?clearly a gay like morty aswell then. [:|][/quote]You''re looking for a clip round the ear young man.[:)]

[quote user="Brendo "]ahh hahahahahahaha your 10,000th post was on me. [A] [:D][/quote]Oh yeah.Now, about that clip round the ear.[;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][:)]Bring it, fatty. [H][/quote]Brb, just off to your facebook profile to get your address, I should be round yours soon "bringing it"[:)]

Brendo do you fancy being the meat in the Morty and Inchy sandwich.  Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Brendo do you fancy being the meat in the Morty and Inchy sandwich.  Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)][/quote]ahahahah yeeeeeaaah. [:D] ;D

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Brendo do you fancy being the meat in the Morty and Inchy sandwich.  Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)][/quote]

Is this what CT keeps going on about the ''Inner circle''?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Brendo do you fancy being the meat in the Morty and Inchy sandwich.  Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)][/quote]

[/quote]yeah lol what''s up with this ''inner circle'' stuff? [:S]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

Poor old CT used to be Wiz''s apprentice, seems like he''s Blys apprentice now. God I hope he doesn''t take a liking to Nutty there is no room here for 2 Nuttys.[:)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

Poor old CT used to be Wiz''s apprentice, seems like he''s Blys apprentice now. God I hope he doesn''t take a liking to Nutty there is no room here for 2 Nuttys.[:)]

[/quote]I''d be delighted with two Nigels. He''s a dude. [H]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''d be delighted with two Nigels. He''s a dude. [H][/quote]You coming to the Pup''s do Friday?Me and Inch high will buy you a lemonade.[;)]

Apologies for the response but I haven''t read the whole thread. All this talk of Inner Circle reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=inner+circle+sweat+a+la+la+la+la+long&aq=1

Davo

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''d be delighted with two Nigels. He''s a dude. [H][/quote]You coming to the Pup''s do Friday?Me and Inch high will buy you a lemonade.[;)][/quote]Umm yeah I might do. [:)] Where is it?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''d be delighted with two Nigels. He''s a dude. [H][/quote]You coming to the Pup''s do Friday?Me and Inch high will buy you a lemonade.[;)][/quote]Umm yeah I might do. [:)] Where is it? [/quote]Theres a link to the Facebook group, theres a map on there.http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1118289050#!/group.php?gid=124098287639888&ref=mf