Sign in to follow this  
Nonki

Sheffield United 28th December

I live in Japan, and am back in Norwich over the Christmas period, and wanted to catch a game. Any good ideas how to go about getting a ticket?

[quote user="Nonki"]I live in Japan, and am back in Norwich over the Christmas period, and wanted to catch a game. Any good ideas how to go about getting a ticket?[/quote]You can buy tickets online, on the official website.Theres normally something on the homepage too when tickets are to go on sale for each match, my guess is that ones for Sheff U would maybe go on sale mid November.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]You could go to Palace. A trip to Selhurst well worth it and great value for money ![/quote]

Please tell me you''re joking, Selhurst Park is a dive and the area of london it''s in is a hole!!

[quote user="paulo79"]

[quote user="marvin the martian"]You could go to Palace. A trip to Selhurst well worth it and great value for money ![/quote]

Please tell me you''re joking, Selhurst Park is a dive and the area of london it''s in is a hole!!

[/quote]agreed.! its called Smelhurst for a reason!

I''ll never go to Palarse again. Paying £35 is bad enough. To pay £35 to be stuck behind a post is just ridiculous!

Davo

Nonki,

I guess you are not a season ticket holder or super member so over Christmas you have :-             11th December;  Portsmouth,  tickets go on general sale on 29th November

28th December;  Sheffield Utd. tickets go on general sale on 6th December

1st January; QPR tickets on general sale on 13th December 

Contact the ticket office or order on line at the official site.

[quote user="Nonki"]I live in Japan, and am back in Norwich over the Christmas period, and wanted to catch a game. Any good ideas how to go about getting a ticket?[/quote]それは日本でサポーターから話を聞くのが良い。あなたは良い旅をと思っている

Some of you are just the thickest dumb arses when it comes to spotting a windup or sarcastic remark.

Do you hold your own knives and forks?

[quote user="BA"]Some of you are just the thickest dumb arses when it comes to spotting a windup or sarcastic remark.

Do you hold your own knives and forks?[/quote]Surely they''d use chopsticks?

Cheers guys, a few years ago a season ticket holder in the snakepit did me a little deal, cause he couldn''t make the game. Was just putting the feelers out again. Guess it shouldn''t be to difficult to get a ticket.

ありがとう:)