Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Whitbread facts.

1. He''s out player

2. Got potential

3. He''s injured (get over it)

4. We will not sell him for a wage cut.

There we go, now shut up.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I thought Fatima was a she and had retired.[/quote]A she, really?[:^)]

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]At last someone sees sense.[/quote]It didn''t need a whole other thread though.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]At last someone sees sense.[/quote]

It didn''t need a whole other thread though.

[;)]
[/quote]

It did.. The only way to make a stand is to make a thread !!

5. He is the product of a government experiment of combining a gibbon, bleach and a broom.

6. He is unaware he plays for Norwich.

7. An anagram of his name is Whitbread Zak.

8. Ironically he has a fear of treatment rooms.

[quote user="Chris."]

1. He''s out player   

2. Got potential

[/quote]1. True2. Opinion3. True (No, not until he''s available for selection in more games than he''s missed through injury, thanks)4. OpinionThere we go, now carry on.

Their Tankard was the first "Eurofizz" beer, served from metal and pumped with C02. 

Or was that Watney''s Red Barrel? Must get my facts straight.

They were both cheap and nasty ... fact.

Whitbread Facts1. He''s got a head2. He requires water, food and oxygen to survive3. He cant fly4. He''s not Lionel RichieThere we go, now shut up.

5. He is not one of the world''s oldest living female conjoined twins - Born January 3, 1950, Masha and Dasha Krivoshlyapova, Russia .

6. He did not put that cat in that bin.

7. He has never been to the darkside of the moon.

8. He has never believed himself to be a dolphin or any other marine mammal.

9. He does not hold the world record for most worms eaten in 30 seconds.... that belongs to Mark Hogg of the USA who managed 62.

10. He is not the by product of a horrible experiment combining the DNA of Jamie Cureton, Glenn Roeder and a bison.

These are also Whitbread facts. Do what you will with them.

he had never played drums for slipknothe has never seen my dvd collectionhe is or was not the heaviest man in the world. that record belonged to a binnerhe does not own a horse and carthe never buys his pants from primarkthese are also whitbread facts. do what you will with them

[quote user="Chris."]

1. He''s out player

2. Got potential

[/quote]is that bit in Geordie or something ?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="kick it off"]8. He has never believed himself to be a dolphin or any other marine mammal.[/quote]

Not entirely true is it?

[/quote]

HAHAHA - That made me giggle

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]I thought Fatima was a she and had retired.[/quote]A she, really?[:^)][/quote]She was done for drug smuggling... they found 6lbs of crack in her knickers.

[quote user="Huckerby''s Boots - Matt"]Whitbread Facts

1. He''s got a head
2. He requires water, food and oxygen to survive
3. He cant fly
4. He''s not Lionel Richie

With all the spare time hes had in the last 2 years (aparently he was injured most of his last season with Millwall!) he could of gone through Lionel Richies back catalogue over and over again until he could recite every song dear Lionels ever released - BACKWARDS!

[quote user="lordyfan"]he had never played drums for slipknothe has never seen my dvd collectionhe is or was not the heaviest man in the world. that record belonged to a binnerhe does not own a horse and carthe never buys his pants from primarkthese are also whitbread facts. do what you will with them[/quote]Pure speculation [;)]

I like Zak Whitbread as a player, on the few occasions I have seen him he has impressed.

I think he could be a great player for us and would be great competition for Ward and Barnett. I wouldn''t be too unhappy with those three competing for two positions with Askou/Nelson fighting it out for number 4.

However, my concern is that he will never really get fit enough to show us what he is capable of. We''ve had him a year nearly haven''t we and we''ve hardly seen him. He was at Millwall for a few years before that and dogged by injury too.

A great shame for me.