Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Who are going to be contenders for player of the season?

Yes I know it''s early in the season, but this can''t be any more boring than what the world and his wife were doing 2 years ago.

Can it ?

Crofts and Surman looking good.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Yes I know it''s early in the season, but this can''t be any more boring than what the world and his wife were doing 2 years ago.

Can it ?

[/quote]

Is the question open to the world and his wife or just the inner circle Wazzy?[;)]

I''d say Crofts and Martin are good bets. Surman imo, will be class. Just he hasn''t been so stand out as of yet. This Black guy? [I]

So far it has to be Crofts. Surman and Hoolahan have a good chance. Whoever scores more out of Martin or Holt. Finally as we like people who work thier socks off Korey could be in line come the end of the season.

It would be nice for Drury to win for a change as his hard work often goes unrecognised by us fans.

Davo

Don''t think the player is even on the books yet.Look for Jan transfer window.

Will be a special "boosting" signing that will cement the good work now and push us to promotion.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Croft, C Martin or Holt would be my choice with Ward an outside bet.[/quote]Based on what?

[quote user="The Butler"]

Don''t think the player is even on the books yet.Look for Jan transfer window.

Will be a special "boosting" signing that will cement the good work now and push us to promotion.

[/quote]Source?[;)]

Russel Martin has been outstanding so far.

Chris Martin my get player of the year for the prison team, he can get a cell next to Mendham

Anyone with a squad number?

I think with the work ethic that PL is instilling, it could be anyone of the current squad. Of what I''ve seen so far, no one''s really putting in a bad run of performances. Ok, there''s been some flashes of brilliance, but I don''t think anyone has done enough to justify putting on a pedestal just yet.

Ben

Can it ?

[/quote]

As you say early days yet but I think it will be like last season and find it very hard to decide,

[quote user="HillsboroughCanary"]Anyone with a squad number? I think with the work ethic that PL is instilling, it could be anyone of the current squad. Of what I''ve seen so far, no one''s really putting in a bad run of performances. Ok, there''s been some flashes of brilliance, but I don''t think anyone has done enough to justify putting on a pedestal just yet. Ben[/quote]

Spot on, and, as Butler said earlier perhaps he isnt even here yet !

Can it ?

[/quote]

Just a tad.......

Crofts superb in every game so far.

Ward and Surman getting stronger as they get more games and look quality.

Korey and Martin; two of our own.

Holt if he nets the goals.

Hoolahan if he starts to perform anywhere near as good as he can. Maybe needs to put a little less pressure on himself and start to give the ball a little earlier in this division.

Ruddy if he keeps the clean sheets.

Agree with the poster above, could be anyone really!!

Can it ?

[/quote]Do you mean (a) our opinion, or do you mean (b) who the "non-regular twats" will vote for?a) Andrew Crofts must be up there with Elliott Ward.b) Whoever runs around a lot, pumps their fist and beats their chest.  Running down the wing every so often and crossing into the opposite stand would score extra points.

Crofts so far, but its miles too earlier to even think about it yet.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Can it ?

[/quote]

Is the question open to the world and his wife or just the inner circle Wazzy?[;)]

[/quote]

What about the silent majority.I hope Bly can inform us of their views on the subject.[:P]