Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Friday is here again

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Look, this thhread isn''t City related, no way, the rest of us have threads removed for the same reason, but this isn''t, what dubious photo''s do you hold of Pete?[;)]

Its double standards and it stinks.

[/quote]

No way Wiz it''s the fish from the docks or even the virgins you can smell!

In the words of the immortal Arthur Lowe  reading the Mr. Men books "Fussy little fuss pot"

[/quote]Its still the wrong forum Butler.

It doesn''t matter how you dress it up, we all have our non City stuff moved, so should this be moved too.

Why are you and waz the dimward above forum protocol?

[/quote]

ON this page of threads alone Wiz there are 2 posts about Cureton ,Signed shirt,Dereham v Kings Lynn not city related oh and any post by Bly Bly Babes [:D]

So stop being awkward the Friday joke thread has been going weekly for over a year now (I think) so it''s classed as an institution (that''s were most of it''s contributors can be found)

I know there is not a City game tomorrow but you will just have to find something else to occupy you![;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Look, this thhread isn''t City related, no way, the rest of us have threads removed for the same reason, but this isn''t, what dubious photo''s do you hold of Pete?[;)]

[/quote]

In the words of the immortal Arthur Lowe  reading the Mr. Men books "Fussy little fuss pot"

It doesn''t matter how you dress it up, we all have our non City stuff moved, so should this be moved too.

[/quote]

Pete (bless him) has allowed this thread for some time now, and believe it or not most weeks it takes nearly a thousand hits from people who want to be amused - you''re obviously not one. But just answer me this - Ok technically it shouldn''t be on here (nor should several others) but this is quite harmless, so why are you so hellbent on getting it removed and spoiling other peoples enjoyment?

Or is it just more attention for Wiz?

[/quote]So are ours.

And most of them run to 7 and 8 pages on a less read forum.

Its the principle waz, this a City related forum, most posters abide by that, if not Pete moves them, but for some reason this stays.

Its double standards, and Pete should justify it if he can.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ON this page of threads alone Wiz there are 2 posts about Cureton ,Signed shirt,Dereham v Kings Lynn not city related oh and any post by Bly Bly Babes [:D]

So stop being awkward the Friday joke thread has been going weekly for over a year now (I think) so it''s classed as an institution (that''s were most of it''s contributors can be found)

I know there is not a City game tomorrow but you will just have to find something else to occupy you![;)]

[/quote]As the club are still selling Curo merchandise, that makes it City relevent, however, I''ll concede on Bly.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pete (bless him) has allowed this thread for some time now, and believe it or not most weeks it takes nearly a thousand hits from people who want to be amused - you''re obviously not one. But just answer me this - Ok technically it shouldn''t be on here (nor should several others) but this is quite harmless, so why are you so hellbent on getting it removed and spoiling other peoples enjoyment?

[/quote]So are ours.

Its the principle waz, this a City related forum, most posters abide by that, if not Pete moves them, but for some reason this stays.

[/quote]

Take it up with Pete then, numbnuts.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]So are ours.

[/quote]

Take it up with Pete then, numbnuts.

[/quote]His silence says it all jackass, he has no defence.

Why have rules when even mere employees ignore them?

I misread the sign over the door and went into the wrong game show studio. I was hoping to get rich but ended up winning a career as a hat maker on "Who Wants to be a Milliner".

I thought that one up while watching Slumdog Millionaire this morning.