Sign in to follow this  
yellow hammer

What will you be doing on Saturday?

Coffee at CoCo''s 10.45 am Perth''s finest restuarant sitting in the sunshine with a magnificent view of the CDB on the other side of the  sparkling blue Swan River. Friends to dinner in the evening. King prawn salad with Coral Lettuce and anchivies, poached Tasmanian salmon, sautee mushrooms, snow potatoes, brocalli, blue berry pancakes with maple syrup and fromage frais, a bottle of  Italian white Frascati, Arabica coffee, mint chocolate.

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Dodging a hurricane by the sound of things.....[/quote]

Never mind the Hurricane, its the Spitfire I''d worry about.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Dodging a hurricane by the sound of things.....[/quote]

Never mind the Hurricane, its the Spitfire I''d worry about.

[/quote]The hurrican actually was far more deadly and impressive no matter which statistic you compare them on, ease of use, cost of production, speed of production, number of successful sorties, number of downed German planes etc.

Sorry.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="barclaybabe"]

having a day up norwich shopping and having a drink at the murderers.

good fun :) xx

[/quote]

Can I come with? [:P]

[/quote]

ive already got two mates already. is there guna be any football live on tv at lunchtime or is it a complete no

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]No City game this weekend, so how will you be spending the time? Me? I will be with my beautiful new girlfriend. I just hope the wife doesn''t read the pinkun.[/quote]

Tiger Woods - eat your heart out.

I will be playing Modern Warfare 2 all day long. Bliss.

[/quote]

errr...get a life.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]No City game this weekend, so how will you be spending the time? Me? I will be with my beautiful new girlfriend. I just hope the wife doesn''t read the pinkun.[/quote]

Seriously?

If so, you naughty boy [:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

errr...get a life.

[/quote]Says the one who''s on this message board 24/7. [^o)][:)]

[quote user="Swaaaffham Boy "][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

errr...get a life.

[/quote]

Says the one who''s on this message board 24/7.

[^o)][:)]
[/quote]

That is a pro game :)

travelling   down  to  worcester to  watch  Nuneaton Boro play  worcester city and  meet  up  with  some  old  mates  from Nuneaton, its a  local  derby so should  be  a  good  atmosphere  Nuneaton  always  take a good following around   400 for this one I think even though its  non league thats  still pretty good for that level I remember going up  to middlesborough for  a  fa  cup  replay Nuneaton took  5,000 great  night  even though we  lost  5-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ti8YhE420

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

errr...get a life.

[/quote]

You''re so boring banana. Really you are.

I really have no idea what I''m doing tomorrow apart from continuing to celebrate getting a new job. So it''ll be a few beers down the pub once I finally get out of bed. Followed by a Thai meal, more beer then bed and I hope that wherever I wake up on Sunday is at least respectable.

Davo

I''ll be busy rounding up the spotty teenagers on here ''apparently'' old enough to drink and have sex on here........

Off to Cromer to enjoy the views now and then Morrisons on the way home for a grocery shop.

Then will relax tonight, watch X factor etc etc as have had a busy few days and was up until 1am last night which is very late for me. [:D]

[quote user="Ozbarclay"]This isn''t yellowhammer''s story is it?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703632304575451414209658940.html[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha! I like it. It would be a cheaper alternative to building a seraglio.