Sign in to follow this  
lordyfan

no game today, what are we doing?

Nothing whatsoever.However shortly off to morrissons as I plan on making a lasagne for tea, but have discovered I don''t have enough lasagne pasta sheets.Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you have just had a small peek into the morty rock and roll lifestyle.

Mowing the lawn, cleaning out the gutters, painting the garage door, washing the carpets, repairing the hob, unblocking a sink going to Teco''s and making tea.

Gosh, does supporting NCFC really take up so much of my time an energy?

Watching Poland vs Ukraine in about 10 mins...

Then watching the mighty Fenerbahce at 19:45 in the Turkish cup... I support them as I lived in Turkey last year, they play in yellow and blue (close enough), and are nicknamed the canaries... anyone else want to jump on the Fener/canaries bandwagon feel free, although I cant see much good coming out of this season.... except Mamadou Niang up front might salvage a respectable finish... what a quality signing that was - £8million well spent there :)

i have done what i said i was going to do.. Had me ears lowered and been out to look at a 2nd hand sideboard for the dining room.. we might purchase it...

i wont be drinking tonight, big match in the morning!

Playing football manager 2010 and listening to some music, prepared for a BBQ and pined over my gf whos on holiday for a bitPlan on drinking a few beers in good ol Lowe tonight and perhaps having a kebab on the walk home !!

[quote user="First Jedi"]DIY - never done it before - painting the hall and the doors etc. Would love to have City on the radio... :([/quote]

DIY is an unfortunate necessity once you become a homeowner.

I hate it and get a nose bleed even picking up a screwdriver, but it has to be done in the same way that we have to support NCFC. No exit route available.

Just got back from golf.  If I Norwich aren''t at home then a Saturday afternoon on the golf course is perfect.  I didn''t play well today though, but still, nice whether, nice course, nice afternoon.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

PLAYED MY 1ST GAME OF COMPETATIVE FOOTY FOR 5 YEARS.....GOD I NEED NEW LUNGS...LASTED 75 MINUTES AND WE WON 1:0

[/quote]Good work fella![Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

PLAYED MY 1ST GAME OF COMPETATIVE FOOTY FOR 5 YEARS.....GOD I NEED NEW LUNGS...LASTED 75 MINUTES AND WE WON 1:0

[/quote]

Good work fella!

[Y]
[/quote]Thnx m8, i was blowing out of my rear for the last 10 minutes i played tho lol....really did enjoy it, i think it will become a regular again[Y]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]DIY - never done it before - painting the hall and the doors etc. Would love to have City on the radio... :([/quote]

DIY is an unfortunate necessity once you become a homeowner.

I hate it and get a nose bleed even picking up a screwdriver, but it has to be done in the same way that we have to support NCFC. No exit route available.

[/quote]I love DIY! I''d become a "handyman" if I was ever in a position where I had paid off the mortgage, just doing odd bits of repair & decoration for people for £10 an hour or so.  I''d be so much more fulfilled than in my current "career".

Dropped my daughter Gemma off at the golf cl;ub and went to see Wealdstone vs Bury Town along with a pal from the Capital Canaries. Got in for a fiver as all football league club season ticket holders get half price as it "Non League Day" today. I was most alarmed to see Jamie Scowcroft named amongst the Bury Town subs. He has larded up a bit and looks to have a scar where that huge mole was on his cheek.

Final Score 0-0 with chances at both ends, and not the worst goalless draw I''ve seen.

Just waiting for the call to collect Gemma from golf.