Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

PUPs presentation night tonight

Was great to meet old friends and new tonight. And a big thank you to Kev who''s hopefully close to home by now.

I''ve got some pictures from John already and I''ll post them as soon as I get time.

A great start to the weekend and heres to Mr Bump making it even better tomorrow.

Arrdee would be so proud that we have raised over £1000 for FONCY and forged so many friendships along the way.

good to see these night sstill go ahead. Ray would be proud of everyone im sure :)

i might pop along to one at some point as i have done in the past, Lapp invited me to one the other month but because of family commitments i couldnt make it!

i''ll grace you all with my presence again soon.. please don''t hit me.

[quote user="Kathy"]And a Defoe hattrick certainly put a shiner - sorry a shine on the night [:)][/quote]

Indeed Kathy! It was definitely one in the eye for those who don''t believe he''s good enough.

[H]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]good to see these night sstill go ahead. Ray would be proud of everyone im sure :) i might pop along to one at some point as i have done in the past, Lapp invited me to one the other month but because of family commitments i couldnt make it! i''ll grace you all with my presence again soon.. please don''t hit me.[/quote]

It would be good to see you again Jas. If you''re on fb click the Rays Funds For FONCY link on my sig. The photo is there from the very first presentation with you on it!

I suspect it was like sitting on an ants nest with no pants on.....Lots of crawlers getting up your arse.

[quote user="Cluck"]I suspect it was like sitting on an ants nest with no pants on.....

Lots of crawlers getting up your arse.
[/quote]

So you now want to bad mouth something set up by the late Ray Ducker and is now kept going by Nutty Nigel who spends many hours a week running the project which raises money for NCFC academy.

You really have revealed yourself to be a prize prick.If it was an attempt at humour you have failed miserably.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Cluck"]I suspect it was like sitting on an ants nest with no pants on.....Lots of crawlers getting up your arse.[/quote]

So you now want to bad mouth something set up by the late Ray Ducker and is now kept going by Nutty Nigel who spends many hours a week running the project which raises money for NCFC academy.

You really have revealed yourself to be a prize prick.If it was an attempt at humour you have failed miserably.

[/quote]Jog on Plod.....

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Cluck"]I suspect it was like sitting on an ants nest with no pants on.....

Lots of crawlers getting up your arse.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Jog on Plod.....

[/quote]

I rest my case.

[quote user="Cluck"]I suspect it was like sitting on an ants nest with no pants on.....Lots of crawlers getting up your arse.[/quote]It was more like gathering some people together for a few beers and conversations about Norwich City, a prizegiving, a couple of speeches and pleasure in each other''s company and the fact we raised a few hundred quid more for Norwich City FC thanks to a generous bookmaker.  It was fun.  You''re right though, you''d have hated it.

Well said Chops, I completely agree. It was a great night, meeting new people as well as old friends. The fact I drove in total a round trip of 350 miles and 7 1/2 hours to be there was justified by hearing Ricky Martin say how much he and the Academy appreciated our efforts. Keep up the good work everyone, can''t wait until the next presentation where we can be proud to say that we have helped the foundations of the Club. Watching every product of our Academy in the first makes me proud, knowing that we have helped them, albeit in a minor financial way, in realising their dreams to become a professional footballer.