Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

PUPs presentation night tonight

For thsoe of you who thought Lapps dog bite injury was funny at the NCISA barbecue, I would say bring your camera tonight for an even better photo opportunity [:D]

My imagination is probably getting way ahead of me here.The dress code is still "topless" tonight, isn''t it?

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]I''ve heard it mentioned alot, and seen "proud to be a pup" etc...But can I ask, what is a PUP? [:)][/quote]Pink un picker.The people who choose teams to bet on in the free bet thread, that raises money for the academy.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Ohh yeah, I heard abit about that! [:P]I take it all the info is on that NCISA website? [:)][/quote]Check this thread :-http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2242755/ShowPost.aspxPretty self explanatory. But also feel free to visit the NCISA website also!

No this isnt a NCISA function. This is an admirable message board fund raiser started by our late friend Ray Ducker and tonight Nutty Nigel who runs it now is going to hand over the monies raised to the academy represented by Neil Adams and John Landamore. If you are on Facebook there is a page which will tell you all about it.

Back on topic, so Kathy which is it? Topless dress code, or has Nutty Nigel been tee shirt shopping?[:)]

Right Guys and Gals, I''m just leaving work now to tackle the dreaded Friday afternoon gridlock on the A1, A17 and A47.

If everything goes to plan, I''ll see you about 7ish!

Leedscanary

[quote user="Kathy"]If I tell you I will have to kill you. Suffice to say you will enjoy![/quote]I have a guess in my head as to what it may be actually, but I suspect strippers is maybe too much to hope for.I shall bring my camera anyway.[:)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Right Guys and Gals, I''m just leaving work now to tackle the dreaded Friday afternoon gridlock on the A1, A17 and A47.

Leedscanary

[/quote]See you later.[:)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]PUPpies out?[/quote]I reckon if we but the PUP chicks enough blue WKD it could happen.[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]PUPpies out?[/quote]

Funnier.

[/quote]Fanny magnet Tilly has dyed his frosty top and it''s come out green by mistake?

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Leedscanary

[/quote]My deepest sympathies LC, that was my hellish route to home games for 5 long years in exile. My walk along the river to the ground is much more pallatable these days [:)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Sadly I am going to miss tonight (due to an earlier booking), I hope someone is going to take some piccies - especially of the topless Morty. [+o(][/quote]You only have to ask and I''ll pm you a pic of my lovely, bouncy man boobs.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Sadly I am going to miss tonight (due to an earlier booking), I hope someone is going to take some piccies - especially of the topless Morty. [+o(][/quote]

You only have to ask and I''ll pm you a pic of my lovely, bouncy man boobs.

[:)]
[/quote]

There you go again soliciting Brendo.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Sadly I am going to miss tonight (due to an earlier booking), I hope someone is going to take some piccies - especially of the topless Morty. [+o(][/quote]You only have to ask and I''ll pm you a pic of my lovely, bouncy man boobs.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Hehehe!!Really looking forward tonight, pity you can''t make it!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Sadly I am going to miss tonight (due to an earlier booking), I hope someone is going to take some piccies - especially of the topless Morty. [+o(][/quote]

You only have to ask and I''ll pm you a pic of my lovely, bouncy man boobs.

[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hehehe!!

Really looking forward tonight, pity you can''t make it!
[/quote]

Yeah, thats now 2 on the spin I''ve missed, and I''m not a happy bunny about it !!

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]PUPpies out?
[/quote]

Funnier.

[/quote]

oooeerrr[:S]

Well it''s certainly something nutty knows nothing about. But I suspect Tilly does!

Anyway, thanks for posting this thread Kathy[Y]

Adam, and anyone alse who is interested, this is how the whole PUPs thing works :_

The Pink Un Message Board''s Rays Funds For FONCY Free Bet Thread : -

The free bet was set up by my good friend Ray Ducker (Arrdee) to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works : -

Every Wednesday during the season I start the new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' (PUPs) then post their best selection for the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from our PUPs rota selects 6 results from the weeks picks. I then phone these through to Billy Dixon at Dixmar Racing and post the bet and the odds on here on the Saturday lunchtime.

Have we won? : -

So far there have been 19 winning weeks and the World Cup win in which we have won £1032 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying. Of course we can''t lose thanks to the generosity of our good friend Billy Dixon and of course we have our own PUPs competition at the same time. So it''s a win win situation every week for the Pink Un Pickers!

Want To Take Part? : -

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post your very best selection on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

As Kathy said there is a facebook page. To find it just click here . The Rays Funds For FONCY threads are open to all posters and fans. You are all welcome tonight too[:)]

Very enjoyable night. Well done NN. I think you may have set a precedent tonight with all those awards. And you even managed to organise an Engalnd win in the background. Very impressed. Expect RD was watching [:)].