Sign in to follow this  
dpit

I flippin can't stand Gandalf

The old wizard smiled mysteriously at the hobbits of the shire gathered expectantly before him.

"Today," he intoned, "I have again changed my mind. Delius, Head Cook of the Shire, is once again not to be trusted.

There was an excited chattering amongst the hobbits.

"Of course, tomorrow things may change again. But for today, I have deemed that Delius must be expelled from the Shire."

The hobbits glanced at one another. An invisible message seemed to be passing between them.

Gandalf raised his staff and prepared to pronounce again but before he could open his mouth, to a hobbit, the whole crowd stood.

"F..k off Gandalf," they intoned.

Never are we so more divided then the Pinkun Message board for the common good we all crave.  Ok I adapted it a bit.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]"I call a meeting of the inner circle!" said Frodo (played by Beauseant)...[/quote][:D]

[quote user="dpit"]The old wizard smiled mysteriously at the hobbits of the shire gathered expectantly before him. "Today," he intoned, "I have again changed my mind. Delius, Head Cook of the Shire, is once again not to be trusted. There was an excited chattering amongst the hobbits. "Of course, tomorrow things may change again. But for today, I have deemed that Delius must be expelled from the Shire." The hobbits glanced at one another. An invisible message seemed to be passing between them. Gandalf raised his staff and prepared to pronounce again but before he could open his mouth, to a hobbit, the whole crowd stood. "F..k off Gandalf," they intoned.[/quote]Deserved more replies so bump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFP9QQzEL4I was chuffed when the Ent on fire dived into the water!  All can say what they like about our Pinkun Wizard but he loves his LOTR, good on him I say!  Frankly, who wouldn''t with to be a Wizard!!

[quote user="AndyJR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFP9QQzEL4I was chuffed when the Ent on fire dived into the water!  All can say what they like about our Pinkun Wizard but he loves his LOTR, good on him I say!  Frankly, who wouldn''t with to be a Wizard!! [/quote]*want - how about an edit button. :)

"I am going away, Morto," Gandalf smiled kindly down at the young hobbit.

"But you can''t," gasped Morto. "You can''t leave us now."

"I have seen a sign in the Sky, that none of the rest of you can see. It portends doom. You must all have the faith to see it too. Without your belief it is there, the danger will come and all will be lost. So I will leave you for a month. Your survival is in your own hands."

"Oo-er, we''re screwed," said Morto as the old wizard stalked off.

The receding figure walked purposefully on, pausing only briefly to brandish his staff, from which there emitted a puff of smoke, clearing quickly to leave the image of a red, angry face hovering in the air.