Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

CANARIES ON iPHONE APP

You can now get all the latest news on your I phone with the download.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2142677,00.html

The main features of the free app are:

- Official news from Canaries.co.uk as it happens

- Player profiles with stats and images for all of Norwich City''s players.

- Live match text commentary with line-ups, latest scores and stats from across the npower Football League and Barclays Premier League

- All the Club stats you need including fixtures, results and league tables

- Facebook and Twitter sharing so you can keep your mates up to date with the latest news

Subscribers will get all this and more for just a ONE OFF £4.99, with more features to be added as the season continues.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]You can now get all the latest news on your I phone with the download. http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2142677,00.html The main features of the free app are: - Official news from Canaries.co.uk as it happens - Player profiles with stats and images for all of Norwich City''s players. - Live match text commentary with line-ups, latest scores and stats from across the npower Football League and Barclays Premier League - All the Club stats you need including fixtures, results and league tables - Facebook and Twitter sharing so you can keep your mates up to date with the latest news Subscribers will get all this and more for just a ONE OFF £4.99, with more features to be added as the season continues.[/quote]

Huh? [:S]

I already get most of those things on my BBC Football App and my Sky Football App, what makes yours different from those? USP?

For that reason, I am out.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]its not mine, if it was id be a millionaire lovely .... but i''m not[/quote]just cant please some people SL...i for one thank you for the info[Y]

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]I already get most of those things on my BBC Football App and my Sky Football App, what makes yours different from those? USP?

For that reason, I am out.[/quote]

and we all  know how accurate the BBC is about  Norwich City dont  we ?   oh   by  the  way even dragons  make  mistakes

well done  snakepit lassie  cheers  for the  info, better  coming  from the Canaries  beak  right  ??  (wink)

Makes me wish I hadn''t gotten rid of my iPhone. Although they''re massively over rated, Samsung Galaxy or HTC Desire both are far better.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]You can now get all the latest news on your I phone with the download. http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2142677,00.html The main features of the free app are: - Official news from Canaries.co.uk as it happens - Player profiles with stats and images for all of Norwich City''s players. - Live match text commentary with line-ups, latest scores and stats from across the npower Football League and Barclays Premier League - All the Club stats you need including fixtures, results and league tables - Facebook and Twitter sharing so you can keep your mates up to date with the latest news Subscribers will get all this and more for just a ONE OFF £4.99, with more features to be added as the season continues.[/quote]

Hmm?!

Just got the app... and it''s not very good. If you''ve got the Sky Sports Football app, you won''t need this. Unless you feel the urge to look at the players mugs.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

Hmm?!

[/quote]

There''s two versions off the app, one for free, and a upgraded slightly better one for £4.99. You''d be insane to pay that to be honest.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Makes me wish I hadn''t gotten rid of my iPhone. Although they''re massively over rated, Samsung Galaxy or HTC Desire both are far better.

[/quote]

And outselling iPhone four to one already...

What a terrible app, its taken them two years to come up with that?

Stick with BBC or Sky.

Definately, I work for Carphone Warehouse and for every iPhone i''ve sold i''ve sold at least 3 Galaxy''s in the past 6 weeks.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]i had the HTC and imho the Iphone4 kills it dead...but its all about opinions

"Subscribers will get all this and more for just a ONE OFF £4.99, with more features to be added as the season continues."Given that it took the club the best part of half a decade to sort out Canaries World so it was accessible on a mac and actually worked for over 40% of the PC subscribers I''ll take that with a shovel of salt.If you''re really going to shell out £4.99 for an unspecified promise of features yet to come you''ll buy anything I suppose.[:|]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]i had the HTC and imho the Iphone4 kills it dead...but its all about opinions[/quote]Agreed - i used to be fairly critical of the Iphone and the cost etc...but once you get one, and really get into it, there isn''t a better phone on the market - i think overall sales figures also suggests that.

It''s the Official Football League App, once downloaded from iTunes you select your club.

It''s fairly decent in my opinion and worth £4.99, just watched 6 minutes of highlights of the Forest game.

I think it''s fairly decent too, and it is only a one off payment of 4.99, even without the video highlights etc - it looks and functions better than sky sports....

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Hmmmm . . . . .not sure about that !

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]i had the HTC and imho the Iphone4 kills it dead...but its all about opinions[/quote]

Agreed - i used to be fairly critical of the Iphone and the cost etc...but once you get one, and really get into it, there isn''t a better phone on the market - i think overall sales figures also suggests that.
[/quote]

I agree, it''s all about usability (not sure that''s even a word) isn''t it? The HTC and Galaxy have their merits, but they don''t get near the 3GS or the iPhone 4 IMO.

or you coul quite simply bookmark m.pinkun.com

no need for an app, no need to pay for anything, comes complete with ring tones, photo downloads and all the latest stats and facts...

plus you can post on this very message board!

makes the i-phone app look a little bit P*** poor in my opinion