Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Canary Challenge - first results

[quote user="Brendo "]What is the Canary Chasllenge? [:$]
[/quote]

Ever thought of glasses or getting some tablets for whatever you suffer from.

Instead of pillow talk you could have asked Morty![;)]

Lol at some of the names on there! There are some beauties - "Teflon Tits", I wouldn''t mind getting my hands on them, but  I reckon they''d just slide off! Lol - Wonder if Teflon would be attracted to a Magnet??

[quote user="Brendo "]Could you not just tell me or give me a link or something? [:(]
[/quote]

Sorry Brendo BUT we have put so much info about it on this site if you don''t read it well.......

Anyway comp is closed for entries now so to late for this year

thats the way to get more people to join, abuse them.sometimes i think, is it worth reading about ncisa, cuz all you can do is upset people !!!!!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]thats the way to get more people to join, abuse them.sometimes i think, is it worth reading about ncisa, cuz all you can do is upset people !!!!![/quote]

What a lazy reply!

What should ncisa do? Move the deadline?

Well call me thick if you like, but I have entered and I don''t even know the rules... [:$]I thought it was just a case of picking the top 6 in the league and the 3 relegated sides and the person who came closest to their predictions at the end of the season won.  Obviously I am wrong though as it appears that we are having points handed out each week?  How exactly does the points system work???

[quote user="morty"]Lol at Tilly being bottom.

[:)]
[/quote]

Morty you will realise that some people over the years try to finish bottom and it is a standing joke between some entrants.That particular entry of mine had QPR and Cardiff amongst the bottom three and the likes of Scunthorpe to be champions.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol at Tilly being bottom.[:)][/quote]

Morty you will realise that some people over the years try to finish bottom and it is a standing joke between some entrants.That particular entry of mine had QPR and Cardiff amongst the bottom three and the likes of Scunthorpe to be champions.[;)]

[/quote]No I did not realise this, I hereby retract my lol.

I still see nothing to say how the scoring actually works and how the points are accumulated though Kathy.I have 3 points at the moment, but have no idea as to where these points come from.  Is it because as the league table stands today I have 3 teams in the places that I predicted them to be in at the end of the season?  I''m lost and need an explanation.

How the competition works

You will start scoring points from Sunday 5th September and every subsequent Sunday until

the end of the season. Your predictions will be matched against the way

the table stands at 9.00 am on the morning of the Sunday.

How to find out how you are doing

The Canary Challenge league table can be viewed on the NCISA website www.ncisa.co.uk .on the competitions page.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Well call me thick if you like........[/quote]You''re thick! [8-|]

[/quote]haha thank you Lapp! [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"]I still see nothing to say how the scoring actually works and how the points are accumulated though Kathy.

I have 3 points at the moment, but have no idea as to where these points come from.  Is it because as the league table stands today I have 3 teams in the places that I predicted them to be in at the end of the season?  I''m lost and need an explanation.

How the competition works

You will start scoring points from Sunday 5th September and every subsequent Sunday until the end of the season. Your predictions will be matched against the way the table stands at 9.00 am on the morning of the Sunday.

How to find out how you are doing

The Canary Challenge league table can be viewed on the NCISA website www.ncisa.co.uk .on the competitions page.

[/quote]

TABLE                                    SMUDGER''S PREDICTION

QPR                                          CARDIFF                                      1
CARDIFF                                 BURNLEY                                    1 
IPSWICH                                 NORWICH                                     0 
MILLWALL                              IPSWICH                                       1
BURNLEY                              MIDDLESBOROUGH                  0                
LEEDS                                    DONCASTER                               0
BRISTOL                                 PRESTON                                    0
LEICESTER                            PALACE                                       0
PORTSMOUTH                     SCUNTHORPE                            0  

SMUDGERS SCORE =    3

Or you could just ask your brother.....................................

I''m going for a lie down.

[quote user="Kathy"]

I''m going for a lie down.[/quote]Has Tilly finally told GH that you''re on housesitting duties? [;)][:)][:D][;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]He already knew [;)][/quote]

I think Kevin means Graham Humphrey not the other GH.[;)]