Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Looks like the coach hire to Tottenham was worth it

Yes but what happens to these guys. Martin says it was the whole team. Why do so few make it to the first team? Is the gulf so wide? Why do we always have to buy from outside. When I played Rugby the Club had five teams and there was a natural progression upwards until you found your level. Age had almost nothing to do with it. Why does age seem to count so much in soccer?

Really hope Francomb or Dawkin can break into the first team this season, both play in positions where we''re short of options (Full back and wing), perhaps they''re the reason Lambert hasn''t strengthened a great deal in those areas.

And this is the reason that made my 350 mile round trip so worthwhile on Friday. Well done the Academy, and well done the Pups for contributing. And Tilly & Morty - I''ll definately take you up on your kind offers next time!

Looks like Cluck is too busy on other threads to honour us with a response to justify his idiotic earlier post.It will probably be something along the lines of Jog on Plod which is one of his new one line classics.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looks like Cluck is too busy on other threads to honour us with a response to justify his idiotic earlier post.It will probably be something along the lines of Jog on Plod which is one of his new one line classics.[/quote]Clucks one liners are nearly as funny as Nutty''s t shirts!!!!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I don''t know why you lot take the Mick, nutty is the billboard model for Man at Marmaris..[/quote]

We do not need to take the Mick,A Turk in Marmaris did it for us Dunc.[;)]