Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

LEAGUE ONE RESULTS.......

Exeter 1 Charlton 0Huddersfield 2 Bournemouth 2Southampton 0 Rochdale 2So much for the big guns !Thank god we escaped that division at the first attempt [:)]

If I''m not mistaken are they not one and the same no, seriously you are right about that league though it might be a while before either the Saints or Addicks get out.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Exeter 1 Charlton 0Huddersfield 2 Bournemouth 2Southampton 0 Rochdale 2So much for the big guns !Thank god we escaped that division at the first attempt [:)][/quote]Guess who won their 90th min pen [:O]Go on Jamie lad!

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Exeter 1 Charlton 0
Huddersfield 2 Bournemouth 2
Southampton 0 Rochdale 2

So much for the big guns !

Thank god we escaped that division at the first attempt [:)]
[/quote]

Guess who won their 90th min pen [:O]

Go on Jamie lad!
[/quote]

Hit the deck under no contact!

This new Pardew story as posted by John does not suprise me in the slightest.

My daughter was the away mascot for the last game debacle at the Valley when we were relegated. Whilst Gemma and the home mascots were doing the changing roon tour the parents were in Charlton equivalent of the Gunn Club having a couple of pre-match beers. I was chatting to one of the Dad''s who had coached in SE London football for a number of years and a couple of the players he had coached were in their first team squad.

I was told similar stories of how he conducted himself at Charlton.

well i really hope soton turn it round. all the promotion favourites seem to be doing badly.

not that im too bothered cuz im still laughing at charlton after what happned last season with them.

we got them back so thats all that matters

[quote user="I am a Pomegranate"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Exeter 1 Charlton 0Huddersfield 2 Bournemouth 2Southampton 0 Rochdale 2So much for the big guns !Thank god we escaped that division at the first attempt [:)][/quote]Guess who won their 90th min pen [:O]Go on Jamie lad![/quote]

Hit the deck under no contact!

[/quote]Surely the Doc had him in a bear hug ?

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Yeah it was League 1 last season, but it was a massive achievement doing what we done last season.

The longer you stay in there the harder it gets!

[/quote]

As Pardew will no doubt confirm

The Doc - surprising for some - has been their most consistent player, "calm, assured and leads the back-line well" I was told. Their midfield is on the otherhand is up the proverbial with no paddle, so I doubt the defence is that high on the agenda atm.