Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Your Dream City Fansite?

I was wondering, especially for those exiled supporters, what kind of City site would be ideal for you? What sort of features would it have? Obviously we have a few out there, this one, ontheballcity.com, WOTB, Norwich City Mad and a few others. But, what do you think is missing from them?

SP

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]

I was wondering, especially for those exiled supporters, what kind of City site would be ideal for you? What sort of features would it have? Obviously we have a few out there, this one, ontheballcity.com, WOTB, Norwich City Mad and a few others. But, what do you think is missing from them?

SP

[/quote]

I only visit this site, but I would hazard a guess that sites such as you''ve mentioned are missing the one vital component of a message board - that being the human component.

This sort of thing is quite nice: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm

(sorry, got the ''wrong'' (i.e. too modern?) version of IE so the above won''t hyperlink)

Worth a look - some surprising stuff, if you like that sort of thing (which I do).