Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

Directions to Colney

[quote user="missing in action"]I have tried searching on google map but dont have an address or postcode [:(][/quote]Colney Training Ground, Hethersett Lane, Colney, Norwich, Norfolk NR4 7TS[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="missing in action"]I have tried searching on google map but dont have an address or postcode [:(][/quote]Colney Training Ground, Hethersett Lane, Colney, Norwich, Norfolk NR4 7TS[:)][/quote]thank you!!! crisis averted. :)

[quote]I need directions to colney asap. can get as far as norfolk and norwich hospital easily enough..ASAPmuch appreciated.[/quote]

You''re like my missus - she was on Elm Hill once and phoned me asking how far away she was from the city.I kid you not.

All sounds very urgent, Missing in action. Have the club offered you a trial? Are you late for training?Have you missed training? Is there a 5pm press conference?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote]I need directions to colney asap. can get as far as norfolk and norwich hospital easily enough..ASAPmuch appreciated.[/quote]

You''re like my missus - she was on Elm Hill once and phoned me asking how far away she was from the city.I kid you not.[/quote]its been a long time since ive been there so shhh. and wow...caught yourself a good one there.