Sign in to follow this  
Blooberry

RIP Jayne Walker - Turnstile Operator/Steward

Can I just mention the very sad loss of Jayne Walker (Turnstile Operator/Steward) after a short battle with cancer. She was only the very young age of 28 & leave behind a husband & 2 young children & rest of immediate family. 

May you rest in peace . . . You will be sadly missed  

[quote user="Beauseant"]Awful news. The sooner we can find a way to defeat this terrible illness the better.[/quote]

Indeed Beaus. It''s a nasty vicious disease that attacks indescriminately. Jayne and Scott showed such strength and bravery over the last few months. Nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of this disease least of all a young couple with two little children. RIP Jayne and as others have said our thoughts are with Scott and the family.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Terrible news!

The only young lady turnstile operator I can recall in the lower Barclay was the attractive blonde with glasses. Was this her?

[/quote]

If you go onto the evening news website & type in Jayne Walker in the search & click on the link . . . It will come up with a really nice family photo & the story that the evening news covered.

Very tragic, very moving too when the son said about heaven, my thoughts are with the family and stay strong.